Fountain comes through..read this ..long >

Fountain comes through..read this ..long

Notices

Fountain comes through..read this ..long

Old 12-16-2002, 07:40 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Fountain:

Although I applaud the fact the factory corrected these things, it is disturbing to hear the number of items that needed fixing. The coupler nut-tab is basic rigging. This tells me Fountain had a bunch of bone-heads building boats to hit volume and not watching quality.

I hope this is the end of your problems

Wannabe
Old 12-16-2002, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ME too.....

Full throttle, I feel your pain and have read your threads regarding your boat. That is part of the reason I posted mine.
Praising people for doing the right thing gives us the right to kick their ass when they don't.
I hope you find resoulution soon, as I said I went through this with advantage and it never got resolved.
I was left hanging and learned a lesson. My boat was delivered with the gas tank inlet packed full of epoxy which took about 6 hrs to find. What a way to spend the first day with your new boat.
They didn't even apologize, just said they will have to keep an eye on this in the future. That helps me how?. That is just one of the 19 things that were wrong, I'll skip the rest.
You win yours is worse, good luck and keep us posted.
John
Old 12-16-2002, 01:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have had very good luck with Fountain, my old boat the powder coating came off the rear railing and they replaced it for free (out of warr) my new boat When we picked it up I didn't like one of the colors it was painted. We argued over it (more dealer than fountain) I think the dealer told them wrong color but never admitted it, but in the end they repainted the boat free.

Finally, I needed a drive seal kit for the boat after a blown upper and they ups it to me free also.

In the end, my dealer was lazy (putting it nicely) but Steve Harralson pulled through for me. I would buy another Fountain just from a different dealer.

Will