Notices

Gonna be a Looong winter!

Old 12-18-2002, 03:04 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 908 Likes on 456 Posts
Exclamation Gonna be a Looong winter!

So was working on the house the other weekend and needed to add two supply lines for some can lights in the ceiling. Get all the way to the breaker box and find some spagetti wireing in there........wasnt gonna mess with it but one thing led to another and 3 hrs later its looking almost like the wireing under the dash of a boat!

Man i need to get on a boat and get a fix!!!

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!

Last edited by Wally; 12-28-2006 at 12:50 PM.
Old 12-18-2002, 03:08 PM
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wally,
Excuse my ignorance but have you finally bought a house?? If so, it looks like time to upgrade that box completely and go to a 200 amp service. What town did you move to?? I live in Lake Zurich and if you are nearby I can give you a hand with that. I also know a few good electricians!!

Dave
Old 12-18-2002, 03:13 PM
Were doomed!
Charter Member

Received 908 Likes on 456 Posts

Dave, you will be getting a call from me come spring time! An upgrade is MOST DEFINETLY in order! especially when i get my compressor in the garage! There is no more room for anything on this box right now! And you dont eve want to know some of the "creative" wireing i have found so far!

Yes i did buy a house and hopefully will be in before x-mas.....but the way the carpet guys are moving right now i dont know if it will happen.. so right now i'm just shooting for new years.

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy horsepower. And I've never seen a sad person hauling a$$!