Jersey Boyz meeting report >

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Notices

Jersey Boyz meeting report

Old 12-26-2002, 02:17 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Dave...

Thanks for replying to this thread. It shows that you're not just shutting out ideas. Personally, I have no beef with anyone nor do I know why there is bad blood. And truthfuly, I dont care to know. If you have a persoanl problem with Kurt, so be it.

As you stated, we have good intentions here and it would be nothing less than GREAT to see your org. and the local racing to get together in an effort to make this ONE BIG FAMILY.

Let's not be stubourn. and if it takes a middle man to bring everyone together, then lets do it.

Hopefully it'll work out

regards
Old 12-26-2002, 02:32 PM
T2x
Allergic to Nonsense
Platinum Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Dave:

Let's take the rest of this discussion off line.....and let's agree to start with a clean sheet of paper..

NJPPC and the Jersey Boyz.......could be "perfect together"..... especially if Augie supplies the chow.

T2x
Old 12-26-2002, 02:33 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Your 100% right t2x
Old 12-26-2002, 02:45 PM
Registered

MY APOLIGIES I COULD NOT MAKE IT BUT I HAD A FAMILY EMERGENCY. I FSOMEBODY WOULD LIKE TO FILL ME IN IT WOULD BE GREAT.

ONE MISTAKE I SEE ALREADY AND ALL THOW YOU MAY NOT THINK IT IS NOT A PROBLEM BUT YOU CANNOT CONFLICT YOUR RACES WITH ANYBODY ELSE. IF YOU DO IT CUNFUSES THE MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE OUT THERE THE FANS AND 2ND THE RACERS THAT WOULD LOVE TO COME BUT YOU ARE HAVING RACES THE SAME TIME NATIONALS ARE GOING. NOT GOOOD.

ALSO WHO IS IN CHARGE OF THE ATLANTIC CITY RACE. I WORKED ON THAT RACE FOR A YEAR AND I DON'T SEE ATLANTIC CITY SPONSORING AN EVENT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SUMMER?

TREADWELL
Old 12-26-2002, 03:08 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Dave, Thank You for stepping up and letting ME know your there! Whatever has gone on in the PAST, Please let it go, you know you have Eddie,Tony,Bruce and myself on the board of OPA to help get both groups togeather and to have great Poker Runs and Racing togeather.We are there to help Kurt and assist the club anyway we can.I don't know what went on in the past and it's none of my business but I would like to see a brighter future where WE all can have fun TOGEATHER. I'll call you,Eddie and I have an idea and would like to come over an talk .............Treadwell,OPA worked on AC and secured it and yes AC is the sponser!
Old 12-26-2002, 03:09 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by T2x
NJPPC and the Jersey Boyz.......could be "perfect together"..... especially if Augie supplies the chow.

T2x
Perhaps you're right T2x...

I think that would work, if their logo went something like this:

I would be behind it as long as all the decisions are not left up to one person.

Smitty, Augie, Bruce and the rest of THE JERSEY BOYZ, you have great momentum. Keep it going...
Attached Thumbnails Jersey Boyz meeting report-jerseyboyzassc.jpg  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 12-26-2002, 03:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

tx2...sooooooo you lika mya fooda!! Guys Anytime,I'm glad you enjoy the chow...hope "WE" can get everybody togeather.
Old 12-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Registered

Ed,

I'll be stopping by the shop tomorrow afternoon...my buddy is up from Fla & wants to see what this Jersey Boyz thing is all about!

c-ya then...

Marty
Old 12-26-2002, 03:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got a call from Smitty. He said it would be best to discuss this on the phone so we would not have "typer's cramp".

Had a nice conversation. I told Smitty that I would meet with him and Augie to discuss this further. I will reach out for Smitty after the NYC show as I will be tied up there for the next 10 days.

As for a clean sheet of paper T2x - I think Sharkey hit it on the head with his post. I think a Jersey Boyz Offshore Racing Association could be the answer.

New Organization - New Democratic Leadership
Old 12-26-2002, 03:57 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Thanks

..for making the effort guys! We can do this!!

Marty

Quick Reply: Jersey Boyz meeting report

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.