Old 01-21-2003, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

WTF
Attached Thumbnails My Complaint About "Too Old"-chart.jpg  
Old 01-21-2003, 11:16 AM
Registered

Is it just me, or did Docks post sound kind of like Al Gores rant a couple months ago about the conspiracy in the "right wing" media.

Gary
Old 05-06-2004, 12:15 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TTT
Old 05-06-2004, 04:35 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bummer.. the link no longer works I have a few employees that need "special" letters...
Old 05-06-2004, 05:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn...1085 hits at least your popular Fred....even if I still have not deciphered the original message yet..
Old 05-06-2004, 05:49 AM
Registered

Wow....ya got me. I'm new and still figuring out who likes who and who's a dumba$$. I had decided Too Old was definately a good guy until I read this...then I sat back and was trying to figure out how I misjudged. I guess I should have kept reading and saved myself a little torment.

LMAO - you're beautiful.
Old 05-06-2004, 05:58 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally posted by Scott B
Bummer.. the link no longer works I have a few employees that need "special" letters...
The link was down for a few months but it works fine now.
http://www.pakin.org/complaint

Look;

Do you ever wake up in the morning thinking, "It remains to be seen if Dr. Nort Anderson, M.D. will silence critical debate and squelch creative brainstorming one day?" Well, so do I. What follows is a call to action for those of us who care -- a large enough number to lift our nation from the quicksand of injustice to the solid rock of brotherhood.

All the same, his practices represent a backward step of hundreds of years, a backward step into a chasm with no bottom save the endless darkness of death. He claims that his apothegms provide a liberating insight into life, the universe, and everything. That claim is preposterous and, to use Nort's own language, overtly damnable. No history can justify it.

Nort has gotten away with so much for so long that he's lost all sense of caution, all sense of limits. If you think about it, only a man without any sense of limits could desire to delude and often rob those rendered vulnerable and susceptible to his snares because of poverty, illness, or ignorance. Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it. Of course, if Nort had learned anything from history, he'd know that mankind needs to do more to throw down the gauntlet and challenge his surrogates to maximize our individual potential for effectiveness and success in combatting him. Understand, I am not condemning mankind for not doing enough; I am merely stating that it's irrelevant that my allegations are 100% true. Nort distrusts my information and arguments and will forever maintain his current opinions. All such combinations of audacity with ignorance would be supremely ridiculous but for one consideration: Nort's stories about feudalism are particularly ridden with errors and distortions, even leaving aside the concept's initial implausibility. What I wrote just a moment ago is not the paranoid rambling of a bitter wacko. It's a fact. Nort's confreres want to operate in the gray area between legitimate activity and materialistic Stalinism for one purpose and one purpose only: to keep us hypnotized so we don't stand up and fight for our heritage, traditions, and values.

Like a verbal magician, Nort knows how to lie without appearing to be lying, how to bury secrets in mountains of garbage-speak. Some of us have an opportunity to come in contact with what I call pernicious twaddlers on a regular basis at work or in school. We, therefore, may be able to gain some insight into the way they think, into their values; we may be able to understand why they want to turn bohemians loose against us good citizens. Now, I don't want to overwork the story about how Nort plans to subjugate persons of culture, refinement, and learning to dirty nitwits, so let's just say that if he would abandon his name-calling and false dichotomies, it would be much easier for me to hold out the prospect of societal peace, prosperity, and a return to sane values and certainties. Show me where it says he has the right to infantilize and corrupt the public.

His maneuvers are not the solution to our problem. They are the problem. Would we, as thinking people, believe stool pigeons who tried to tell us we're all cynical? I say "no." I can guarantee the readers of this letter that enough is enough. So what's the connection between that and Nort's self-fulfilling prophecies? The connection is that if he bites me, I will bite back. Nort's adulators don't see the social chaos that will be unleashed if they get their way and subordinate all spheres of society to an ideological vision of organic community. That said, let me continue. Nort presents one face to the public, a face that tells people what they want to hear. Then, in private, he devises new schemes to scupper my initiative to take up the all-encompassing challenge of freedom, justice, equality, and the pursuit of life with full dignity. In short, Dr. Nort Anderson, M.D. draws egocentric cozeners to him like rats to the Pied Piper of Hamelin. What you really need to do to be convinced of that, however, is to study the matter for yourself. I'll be happy to send you enough facts to get you started. Just write to me.

I know Nort loves this thing!
Old 05-06-2004, 07:34 AM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well Fred,

I guess some things just do not go away on this board!

Do I still get that super low price you quoted on the controls?

Dock
Old 05-06-2004, 07:41 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

How did you guys know I needed that link today? Oddly enough I can completely comprehend the ramblings that are generated. However, my "prey" would be unendingly lost in translation. I guess it would just be easier to say "You're a b!tch, of epic proportions".
Old 05-06-2004, 08:36 AM
Registered

We are all dumber for having read that today!

Quick Reply: My Complaint About "Too Old"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.