catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add

Notices

catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add

Old 02-01-2003, 07:31 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by Troutly
Hey Cat', you can finally buy a boat and feel like ya belong!

A cop with a good sence of humor "PRICELESS"
Old 02-01-2003, 08:57 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cat man look up in the air

Cat man I see you are at it again with your political veiws on the board. Need I remind you this board is for boating purposes only. Your buddy Bill Clintion is past history. Next thing you will want to bring back FDR. Remember him he's the one you created the New Deal taxes after taxes after taxes. Hey Guys lets start a collection so we can get enough money to ship him out of the country since he doesn't like the way things are going. If you have a roof over your head and food on the table be thankful for what you have.
Old 02-01-2003, 10:54 AM
Registered

Originally posted by catmando
Donzi38ZX,

FYI, the Fund managers advised that my money NOT be invested in tech or .com stocks. i agreed with them.

Now get your foot out of your mouth.
My foot is nowhere near my mouth. I did not say anything about tech stocks or dot coms. Many stocks were overvalued and trading at rediculous multiples. Each IPO regardless of industry was skyrocketing because of the markets popularity. When stocks trade like baseball cards instead of based on tangible financial forecasts, the 90's market is what you get.
Old 02-01-2003, 03:05 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Quote "Hey Guys lets start a collection so we can get enough money to ship him out of the country since he doesn't like the way things are going. If you have a roof over your head and food on the table be thankful for what you have."

Who was it in revolutionary times that said "although I disagree with what you say, I will defend to the death your right to say it" ?(paraphrasing)

Although I don't always agree with the cat man's political view, the thread is addressed to him and I expected to be entertained with a well written reply. I wasn't disappointed.

However, I am disturbed by the notion of collecting funds to exile the cat or anyone else who disagrees with your views. The suggestion that he be sent to another country is inappropriate, further it's unpatriotic.

A discussion with many viewpoints makes for rich experiences and is the foundation of our political system. No point in turning a political disagreement into a personal attack.

Tom
Old 02-01-2003, 03:42 PM
Registered

I think some of ya'll are getting a litte too serious.
Old 02-01-2003, 04:12 PM
Registered

I hope this f u c k i n g thead gets deleated.
Old 02-01-2003, 05:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

slick stamp
Attached Images  
Old 02-01-2003, 07:54 PM
donzi-dad

Lets all remember jimmy carter...double digit.,inflation unemployment and interest rates.Then remember the great job old ronald regan did fixing this country up.Bill clinton rode the economy that was fixed from the regan/bush years.

Old 02-01-2003, 08:03 PM
Allan4

Yup

On top of that, the markets took the turn downward EXACTLY when Clinton started going after Bill Gates. The street does not like uncertainties and gevernment intervention. That attack on Gates caused the markets to quickly shift. Not saying that stocks were not already way over valued, but talking about facts here.

Old 02-02-2003, 08:30 PM
Registered

Hey, what happened to the Bill Clinton thank you letter? I cann't find it anywhere.

Quick Reply: catmando, I see BILL CLINTON has a new add

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.