Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Donzi What,s going on????? >

Donzi What,s going on?????

Notices

Donzi What,s going on?????

Old 02-05-2003, 08:28 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They are a little slow in the CS dept. but if you love your donzi they will come through. I thought it was taking a little long myself and after stayin on them and telling them the love for my boat,they ok`d everything that was an issue. Their is alot of fraud and dishonest people out there looking for a free ride,so every claim must be substantiated and researched so those that have legitimate complaints are taken care of.
Old 02-05-2003, 08:34 PM
Registered

Keep up the good work Harbormaster,Your efforts are apprieciated by all Donzi owners ,past and present, and hopefully future !! Rich :d
Old 02-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Registered

Harbormaster, I don't think you were wrong getting rid of the ask Donzi Marine section. At the time it was my only hope of getting a resolution on my boat before the next boating season was here and I really wanted to let people know how they treat you when you spend big money buying several of their boats over the past few years. You run a classy site which I go to on a daily basis and I think you have a though job not letting it turn into a bash session.

Donzirat and Speed2Lead thier may be some people who try to take advantage of a Mfg. however the representatives at Donzi know me and that I turned in very few warranty claims on my last two boats (26ZX and 33ZX). I don't know the exact number of 33ZX's they made in 2001 but I bet most of them were sold to people who have better things to do than try and send in a "dishonest" claim for payment. You are also right that the Dealer is responsible however would you do over $8,000 in repairs on a boat without authorization from Donzi? Donzi sent a representative to look at my boat and agreed with the repairs that three gel shops had indicated were warranty issues, however the customer service department and people in higher postion decided to cut the repairs in half without even looking at the boat. Come on if they can't even "trust" or give authority to the person they sent over to look at the boat then they should have got off their a** and sent someone who did have the authority. I don't buy the idea that it takes over 2 months to approve any type of repairs period!!!! It wasn't until I got to speak to Nick Miller that I received any resolution to my problems. Keep in mind I still don't have a piece they promissed to ship to my dealership over 3 months ago.
Wake up Donzi "customer service" and start treating your customers right or you won't have any!!
Old 02-06-2003, 05:59 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

MJPCOWBOY, you know my story is a great one, won't rehash it here. Donzi has no bigger fan than I for fixing things I seem to break under warranty!
Did the dealer order the piece for the cuddy. Usually in this situation, once Donzi receives the order they drop ship direct to the consumer. Like the driver flip out cuppholder (poor design), I have a stack of them I received direct from the factory.
Best of luck overall, I for one know you love your Donzi.
Bryan