OSO Impressed me most when ___________! >

OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Notices

OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Old 02-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Bigwavz
Sometimes I find it very hard to understand some people here who complain about having to spend a couple of bucks to help support something they keep coming back to........
Exactly......pony up......enjoy......or LEAVE. I was a registered member, then a Platinum member, and now an OSO Sponsor. I have "met" many great people on this site, and look forward to finally "meeting" face to face in Miami.

I'm very particular about how I spend my advertising dollars, and I wanted to do what I could to support this GREAT site. If I get business from it....great. If I don't I am comfortable in knowing that I am helping to keep the OSO tidal wave going........
Old 02-10-2003, 09:12 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Risk Taker
..... and now an OSO Sponsor......
Steve didn't screw me TOO bad.......really......
Old 02-11-2003, 12:16 AM
Allan4

This place rocks. Unfortunately I have had a very, let's call it...."abnormal life" for a while. Pretty indepth, so I will leave out the juicy details. Point is, OSO has provided me with hours of entertainmentat times when I need to just chill. LEt alone the learing, sharing and meeting of people. I have learned an amazing ammount of things, and have received excellent advice. I found 10-12 people in my hometown that I porbably would not have met. For alot of us it's not jsut a place on the web to visit, it's a sort of home for us to convene.

AS for the $$, it is something I need to do, I just flat have not done it yet, I won't make any excuses. However, I welcome everyone, I think telling people to leave is a bit harsh. However, I understand business and will be paying my $$ in the near future.

Great being here everyone, great place to be.

Old 02-12-2003, 05:51 PM
Registered

When everyone here got Uncle Toys to relize that we need a bigger boat.
Old 02-12-2003, 07:12 PM
Twin screws

Hey Mopower, and other oso'ers BH is one of those good guys you are talking about. It is great to have him here in Ga and in the marine industry. He will do anything to help other people out when they are in need. He climbs up in boats and does the work himself and never complains about it. This is not the place to be saying this but he is truly a great guy. It is difficult to find people in the marine industry in Ga that could give a s... about anything but money. Thanks for ALL of your help Brian.
Robert

Old 02-12-2003, 08:26 PM
Gold Member

OSO helped me but a bike! WOOHOO Love it! Thanks Aqua, who I bought it from, and FlyinBrian, who brought it down in the back of his truck!
Old 02-12-2003, 08:46 PM
Registered

It definitely is a fun place to hang out and chat with people and DEFINITELY worth the price of addmission

Twinscrews
Are you talking about the same Brian Hollis that I know?

Robert
Old 02-13-2003, 07:43 AM
Twin screws

Yes I am Tonto, you know him well
Robert

Old 02-13-2003, 08:00 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Risk Taker
Exactly......pony up......enjoy......or LEAVE. I was a registered member, then a Platinum member, and now an OSO Sponsor. I have "met" many great people on this site, and look forward to finally "meeting" face to face in Miami.

I'm very particular about how I spend my advertising dollars, and I wanted to do what I could to support this GREAT site. If I get business from it....great. If I don't I am comfortable in knowing that I am helping to keep the OSO tidal wave going........
YES, we all know your a double contributer, you have stated it several times. you should be proud of yourself. It's generous people like you who will SAVE this site. Cheap people like me who always want things for free have no place being here.

what would advertisers have without members ?? why hurt the people who got you where you are ??, oh I forgot, 50 bucks never hurt anyone...
Old 02-13-2003, 08:30 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Red face I need a hug.....

Tonto - Twin Screwed - Hold Me! haha- TS you ain't got your bill yet on the service work - BH

Quick Reply: OSO Impressed me most when ___________!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.