Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Impressed me most when ___________! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/43073-oso-impressed-me-most-when-___________.html)

Tonto 02-13-2003 09:34 AM

BH
Wazz the matter buddy :confused: . Are you not feeling the love today? Hey, did you ever get in touch with Mike at Hall's? I'll be in Daytona on Mon. and Tues. if you need me to go buy. I don't think he's very far from there. I might need to talk to you about your painter also, might need some touch-up work.
Robert

THEJOKER 02-13-2003 10:02 AM

yo

Tonto :

Mike is in Christmas , Florida - man if you get near there grab my prop - I'll call you bud - BH

Chris288 02-13-2003 02:27 PM

Originally posted by Intolerant1
OSO impressed me te most when they deleted the thread where the members were discussing and offering suggestions in regards to the latest required fee for viewing images :rolleyes:
yah, I was pretty " impressed " with that one too... !!

eMotiondriver 02-13-2003 05:02 PM

OSO Impsessed me most When I saw

In Memory of Dan Lanza

Along the top of the board.....;)

open87 11-15-2007 05:32 PM

:ernaehrung004::cool-smiley-027::D:ernaehrung004:

berns29scarab 11-15-2007 05:55 PM

OSO impressed me most whenever someone is in need you can GUARANTEE a member of this FAMILY will step up and try and get others to do the same.

THANKS OSO...im proud to be a member and am proud to help you advertise with the shirts i wear and stickers on the cars and boat i drive !!

kickin32 11-15-2007 06:17 PM

OSO impressed me with all the help and knowledge to enjoy this sport and spread the word of this great website which has given me many new friends in many new places !!!!!!!

THANKS OFFSHORE ONLY FOR EVERYTHING

THEJOKER 11-15-2007 06:41 PM

Cool for bringing this back up. OSO is still the same! When we quit busting each others a s s , we'll all pitch in to help a brother out!

marineclean 11-15-2007 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER (Post 2337276)
Cool for bringing this back up. OSO is still the same! When we quit busting each others a s s , we'll all pitch in to help a brother out!

When someone offered group hugs. That filled me with sunshine. :D

marineclean 11-15-2007 07:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
One of many, many things that impress me about our OSO family.

We broke down in Miami last year (X2times). Doc called and told me to come pick up his truck. I was and still am amazed at the way everyone treats each other like family. We all come to this board everyday and tell of our experiences, get advice for our problems or just talk about the next time we can all get together.

I wouldn't trade OSO for anything!

Thanks for everything guys.

Donnie

RE; Pic
Give me a break, it was already one hell of a trip. :D