Notices

Terrorists and war

Old 03-15-2003, 10:31 PM
Tom
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Steve 1
Tom I am not going to mince words here. We are dealing with nothing but Animals wearing the clothes of man, who would be just as happy to kill a busload of American grade school children as to sit down to a favorite meal. Happier even!!

Are you talking about Bush and company here?
Do not even pretend you understand the psyches of these sick life forms that flourished under the sleeping watch of Bin Clinton...and Mullah Gore. The true friends of terrorists everywhere.

Hell every Friday chop chop square 4-5 of them lose their heads for different crimes, but that is little to none of a deterrent to such an animal. Why should it be??

Your support of the Palestinians is the result of ingrained stupidity I could only imagine and
Actually my support of the Palestinians is a result of working with the Israeli Military Intelligence computer experts for four years and seeing how Isrealy military treat people first hand as you like to say. Bombing from their side with small arms is no better than the Israeli tanks, helicopters, etc. used to kill way more of them.

I do understand their psyches perhaps a little better than you since I have a background in religion, brain research, and accelerated learning theory. I have also prayed with them in their Mosques as well as had open discussions with Muslims from a standpoint of trying to understand them, not your style of listening for points that might support your bigotry. Most of them are wonderful people and there are just as many fundamentalist crazies on the Muslim side as there are on the Christian and Jewish sides.

Your attempts to constantly dehumanize the entire Muslim faith shows that you are just as bad as the Muslim fundamentalists you so equally share the same bigotry with. You blame them for practicing killing of their own people while Bush holds the record for killing our own in Texas and even laughs about it.

the bombing of a university is really in fact ok in a true liberal?s eye like the killing of children on a city bus by animals..
There you go just like the rest of you guys. Are you a liberal? how do you know that they believe that? Have you ever actually tried to understand what they believe?
I have not read a liberal talking about killing anybody, but I sure hear a lot of it from you conservatives or right wingers or whatever you want to be called. From what I read on this thread alone you seem to believe we should kill everybody that does not agree with you.

Last edited by Tom; 03-16-2003 at 02:52 AM.
Old 03-15-2003, 10:44 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
CLINTON LIED UNDER OATH
And he did nothing wrong? Who cares if he "fooled" around, that's his own business BUT HE LIED UNDER OATH

It is the same set of laws that keep us free, and it is the same set of laws that say this calls for impeachment when a president lies under oath!!!

Which leaves the UN, who unanimously agreed to Resolution 1441, to live up to their word.
And since Bush lies were not under oath yet it is OK? Nobody is defending Clinton, why are you all so obsessed with it. He was impeached. What does that have to do with Bush and his lies and his war?

Where in Resolution 1441 does it say we will attack even if we find no proof that he did not disarm? Where is the proof? If it is so clear why is Bush down to Tony Blair and Spain, both of which have lost all the support of their people? Why do the inspectors say Bush and company are lying and there is no evidence that Iraq has any weapons? Why does Bush and company keep changing their story and reason for attacking? Why have none of you read the manifesto they wrote?

I guess it is just easier to name call and try to distract the whole thing by constantly bringing up Clinton since the fundamentalists seem to get so excited about the Clintons for some reason. It really has no meaning at all for those of us opposed to the Bush plan for taking over the world and really has very little to do with the debate.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Why do the inspectors say Bush and company are lying and there is no evidence that Iraq has any weapons?

If there are no weapons then what do you call what they have been (finding)

What good is any law without a penalty or recourse?
What good is a resolution without a penalty.
What has been done up to now hasn't worked because the FRENCH,GERMAN and the Russians have been selling them what they want anyways.
What would you do to disarm SADDAM. I suppose you think he should be left alone.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:04 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by Tinkerboater
And still NO answer
here's steve1's answer:
LIE AND LIE AND LIE.

TRAITOR

Clinton's coddling of dictators with a yearning for Weapons of Mass Destruction got us here. But North Korea is only one bloom from the seeds planted during his tenure as Commander-in-Chief, when he forged what one critic called an "astonishing reversal of nine previous U.S. administrations" and their refusal to negotiate with terrorists.

Are you happy now?

Or how about your sides answer to Timuchin:

Timucin
Now that we are not going to start a northern front from turkey at your government's's request (we did not need one before)

when the Iraqi army gets driven north... who is going to help you guys??

And you can't figure out why the world is against us? This is how you treat a fellow OSO member for asking a question. Next steve1 will jump in and tell Timuchin he knows more about how Turks feel since he is a world traveler and Timuchin needs to travel more. My guess is Timuchin is afraid to say what he really thinks for fear of attack from you guys.

I answered twice, but you still claim no answer. write your own answer, it is the only one you will read anyway.
Old 03-15-2003, 11:09 PM
Registered

Not trying to name call or anything of the sort
I am a supporter of the US and will back what our elected officails deem nessessary (let's not get into the Florida sh*t)

I am only saying what I THINK I know. This is MY opinion from what I have seen and read. Again, this is my opinion !!!
And being my age, I will stand by my opinion entirely even if it means I am drafted............

It's become a long thread and I have not read everything.

Only my .02 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-15-2003, 11:55 PM
Tom
Registered

Originally posted by OBNOXUS21
Not trying to name call or anything of the sort
I am a supporter of the US and will back what our elected officails deem nessessary (let's not get into the Florida sh*t)

I am only saying what I THINK I know. This is MY opinion from what I have seen and read. Again, this is my opinion !!!
And being my age, I will stand by my opinion entirely even if it means I am drafted............

It's become a long thread and I have not read everything.

Only my .02 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know one thing. Martin Logan speakers are made in Lawrence Kansas and they are some of the best in the world! I taught the university there how to do their internet servers and got to visit for a while. I showed them how to alert alumni when a game was being broadcast and they could watch the game on their machines if they had a fast enough connection. We had a basketball roll out onto their screen while they were working on a Word document or whatever. They didn't have to be on line at the time to get the alert. They told me basketball was invented there and the fans are as rabid as Bush at an execution.

Since you are young enough to die for the cause you should at least read their manifesto at http://www.newamericancentury.org/ about how they are planning to take over the world. You may choose to not support them once you dig deeper than the propaganda and sound bites floating around. Of course I might die in prison too since Admiral Poindexter, convicted of five felonies in association with the Bush Iran/Contra scam and now in charge of spying on us, has determined that he does not like the videos I took out of the library last week. All he has to do is declare me an enemy combatant and lock me up with no rights. I wonder if they serve French fries to US citizen political prisoners since freedom is no longer guaranteed to those who disagree. Ain't freedom worth fighting for? That's why the rest of the world is against Bush and company. Their and our freedom is directly threatened by the Bush manifesto.
Old 03-16-2003, 12:48 AM
Allan4

Originally posted by Tom
I guess you never heard of the Pope. How about the guy who leads Bush's own church? Many more, but just like the rest of your rebuttal claiming 100% untrue and name calling I guess you proved my point completely. Thanks.

I know you will resort to bashing Catholics now, but there is no greater mainstream than them even if you add up all your fundamentalist preachers into one hate filled organization.
I proved your point as to what? Tom, I read your posts and they are full of absolute in accuracies, lies and deceptions. It's mindboggling. I wrote 10,000 characters proving you wrong and all you say is...."I guess you never heard of the Pope"? You'd be better off just pleading the fifth.

As for bashing Catholics, why the heck would I bash catholics? All my freinds are catholics, many of my business associates are catholics....I guess you will put words into my mouth again and claim that I hate them, just like I hate "Muslims and gays and women smarter than me", as you stated earlier. I regulary attend a non denominational church, to say we are full of hate is not even worth a response.

AS for the Pope, I think I have heard of him, and last I checked he had church full of preists having sex with kids. That is not catholic bashing Tom, that is stating the truth. I'm sorry if you feel that is insensative, but reality hurts sometimes. The same reality that says we need to disarm Sudam. Catholics are great....catholics who rape young boys are not....there is a difference freind.

I try to read your comments with an open mind, whether you beleive that or not is your problem, but I really do. However, when you continually make comments that I am positive are undenieably 100% inaccurate and then link them to things that do not even come close to representing the truth....how the hell do I believe ANYTHING that you type? All I see is a bunch of lies, Tom, and you do very little to defend our comments but cite some website. The level of distrust just increases by the post.

You say the inspectors have found nothing and say that Bush and Blair are lieing........TOM!!!???!!!! That is a complete lie, man!!! HOw can you sit here and claim that when you know it is 100% untrue, simple and totaly untrue. The inspectors have found and destroyed weapons and have also found drone planes.

Bush and Blair and Spain have NOT lost all support of their people, infact the polls show almost 2/3rds of Americans wnat us to disarm Sudam. You make no mention of the over 90 countries who support our efforts and actions.....90 of them. You act like USA, G Britain and Spain are the only 3......maybe you should type with honesty and add the FACTS, not what you want it to say, but what it REALLY says. 90 countries are on our side and France and Germany are not because theyhave been illegally dealing arms with Iraq and that is sure to be proven as soon as we de-throne Sudam.

1441 says Sudam must disarm. It is obvious he has not. It does not say he can take his time, it does not say he can play hide and seek, it does not say he can stall. He is making a mockery of the UN. He was to disarm he has not disarmed. Period, therefor, we will disarm him. If it was up to you, you would send him a court summons or send over two feds to arrest him.......

It is clear the only way to disarm Sudam is to remove him form office, which will have to be done with force, perhaps overwhelming force, to insure the least American and civilian casualties. I am not a defense or military expert, so I'm not sure how this will be done. But this man will not simply walk of the job becaue we told him too..........you are living in a dream world

Not sure what else I can say, I see a pattern of misinformation....and what is most disappointing about that is it appears to be intentional, and when that happens, credibility is naturally belittled.

Good night fellas, ALLAN

Old 03-16-2003, 02:13 AM
Registered

Sh*t...........that's almost an insult (only 'cause it's only on the computer so it's not )

Naw just JayPlay Allan4 said .......what I was not entirely saying PROPERLY and in further detail

And YES I am young enough to hold my view WITHOUT having to read a MANIFESTO and still FIGHT with or without the further approval of more UN "officials". With pride in what I believe to stand true. And yes I DO have close friends that are going.......

Find another college student willing to say this and be a liberal democrat????????

Again MY opinion !!!!!

Last edited by OBNOXUS21; 03-16-2003 at 03:25 AM.
Old 03-16-2003, 06:13 AM
cashmoney

So...Steve1 thinks that the Palestinieans are terrorists

Why would we give them over a hundred million a year

Why would the US want to be a state that sponsers terrorism...during the WAR ON TERROR

Kinda like Sr. running cola into the country when he is fighting a WAR ON DRUGS

You guys remind me of the sheep in Orwell's ANIMAL FARM

"Four legs good , two legs bad"
"Four legs good , Two legs bad

oooops

"Four legs good , Two legs better

Not that any of ever read

And to amswer the Clinton question...

the whole planet knows Saddam has these weapons...Hell, Our own Government is still holding the reciepts for the WMD that we sold to him...so we know he has em..

But the reason people are against it is cause of the way Jr. is going about it...He is spinning the truth...he is lieing....and not being up front...The guy has repeatedly lied about the Iraq situation...and this makes people believe that there really isn't the threat that Jr. says there is....after all...you can only cry wolf so many times till nobody shows up.

"Four legs good , Two legs better"

Old 03-16-2003, 07:43 AM
Chevy-Harley fan
Charter Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by cashmoney
So...Steve1 thinks that the Palestinians are terrorists

Why would we give them over a hundred million a year

Why would the US want to be a state that sponsers terrorism...during the WAR ON TERROR

Kinda like Sr. running cola into the country when he is fighting a WAR ON DRUGS

You guys remind me of the sheep in Orwell's ANIMAL FARM

"Four legs good , Two legs bad

oooops

Not that any of ever read

And to amswer the Clinton question...

the whole planet knows Saddam has these weapons...Hell, Our own Government is still holding the reciepts for the WMD that we sold to him...so we know he has em..

But the reason people are against it is cause of the way Jr. is going about it...He is spinning the truth...he is lieing....and not being up front...The guy has repeatedly lied about the Iraq situation...and this makes people believe that there really isn't the threat that Jr. says there is....after all...you can only cry wolf so many times till nobody shows up.

"Four legs good , Two legs better"
STUPIDCRASH Get a f'ing life!!! Why don't you design a better strap on a body bomb for the Palestinians and video tape the results for us to see. So what size prop ARE you running. Who wants to start a collection to send STUPIDCRASH a one way ticket out of this GREAT country. After all I'm sure he is getting a free ride off the system already!! His MO fits the freeloader type. F'ing TRADER!!!!! Who has the definition of a TROLL again. I'm sure CRASH"s picture is next to it.

Quick Reply: Terrorists and war

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.