Notices

My boat is gone ...

Old 04-26-2003, 09:40 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bill, glad to hear you sold your boat, sad i wasnt the one who bought it, it was an exceptional example! we truly enjoyed our time on it. i still have my chopper so maybe we can go for a ride up to the poker runs together?? good luck and i know you shed a tear over that one. take care Gregg C
Old 04-26-2003, 09:52 PM
wilerty

Big Boats Rule:

I thought you made a deal with some dealer that would take your bike in trade. What happened?

My bike has an adjustable backrest which is actually pretty comfortable. I went out 1/2 hour Fri night, then about 45 minuted today, and I'll try about 1.5 hour tomorrow. So far ... no pain. Right now I just need some seat time to get used to the bike. As far as riding to the River ... maybe in a month or so.

Bill

Old 04-29-2003, 09:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Bill, the deal fell through, just too much of a difference in the cost of the boat and the trade...probably a good thing in hind sight, having a brand new boat as our first boat was a bit of a burden on my mind. we are going to pick up a 1987 IMP eleganza from a buddy of mine, he has taken good care of it and had a survey done two years ago. Its a 31 footer with twin 454s and bravo 1s. to tell the truth i kinda like it better than the new boat,in a couple areas it has alot more room inside,has a fridge and an 800 watt stereo not to mention its 41k less than the new one. i'm sure it will suffice for a couple of wet behind the ears boaters. Plus i get to keep my bike, we went up to cayuga lake then up to the dinosaur on sunday,nice ride for sure. keep in touch and have fun on the scooter, watch out for those old lady's they like to turn left right in front of you lol. take care Gregg c