Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

last one
Attached Thumbnails Tempest Hulls, Thoughts of Opinions?-tempest3.jpg  
Old 04-29-2003, 05:58 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default stretching it

Originally posted by Nefarious
I may be wrong, but I was told that Scorpion built there own molds from a Viper plug. Is someone stretching the truth here?

WELL, BAFFLE MY BRAINS THEN!
Old 04-29-2003, 03:03 PM
Registered

Default Im with

Originally posted by cashbrain
its actully getting funnier the deeper you dig
Old 04-29-2003, 03:36 PM
ren3

As a few people including Searace suggested, why not keep this on a gentleman's level. This is a great site for historical as well as technical information and assistance, and I emphasize assistance. It would be easier to map the human genome than to definitively describe the incestuous design borrowing and enhancement that took place in the offshore community of South Florida in the seventies and eighties. Why can't we just enjoy everyone's best recollection of such a baudy part of boating history? I really appreciate the sincere contributions. I really do not appreciate the vitriolic personal attacks. Lighten UP, please. Bob.

Old 04-29-2003, 04:33 PM
Registered

Default Naive

Too many people were burned and it is an open forum here. I just get fed up when people purport to be something, or use the talents of others and their good names to try and advance themselves without due regard for the efforts of those who have worked so hard to create the boats you so well enjoy. There have been several misrepresentations here and of course some of us are compelled to point the errors out. Ignorance is bliss but I still watch CNN. I value your opinion and your right to voice it.
Old 04-29-2003, 05:56 PM
Scorer83

who was hurt where and who was trying to further themselves???
LOL no mention of hurt, but FURTHING is definitely obvious!

Old 04-29-2003, 07:51 PM
Registered

Default ren

I applaud your wish to keep this on a higher plain. If this was a poker game you have to call someones bluff correct?
Old 04-29-2003, 07:55 PM
Registered

Default the messenger!!!!!!!!!!

FYI - Julio Devarona, founder of Scorpion Powerboats, says; 'quote"Searace/Todd Cimmino is a LIAR and a THIEF" unqoute'( from a reliable source). As well, WHY the Destin Poker run site changed the name of the so-called boat they are giving away...it was referred to as an Apache Hawk, now it's a Blackhawk...this hit's the nail on the head!

http://www.destinpokerrun.com/index.html
Old 04-29-2003, 08:35 PM
searace

The webmaster of the Destin Poker Run Site made a mistake by naming it an Apache Hawk. I called her and it was corrected...

Julio calling me a thief... thats a funny one... Anyone who knows... knows better. Ask your frined El Gordo about Julio...or ask Willie Diaz.. anyway...we are going back to the he said..she said...crap..

Curtis, If you are a man call me...lets deal with your issues one on one... not on these other peoples dime... or should i tell the story of why you are so mad with me.... do you really want the world to know?

Quick Reply: Tempest Hulls, Thoughts of Opinions?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.