Lake Hartwell Poker Run

Old 05-02-2003, 01:51 PM
Charter Member #34
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Hey Doc

Originally posted by fishead
Hey Doc,
Just a little update on my cat.I have the engines fired up and just need to fine tune then splash for a test run.They are freaking loud.They put out 800hp a side so I am sure I am going to have to do some prop testing.I am just having trouble finding the time to get everything done.This damn Iraqui stuff is having me back and forth to the sandbox still moving supplies for the military.Hopefully things will slow down soon and I can enjoy it.Stacy says hello and tell Tommie hello from us.We plan on Savannah July 4th.I would love to do Hartwell but my schedule just will not allow it.
Mark and Stacy
Mark,

I will believe it when I see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

WOW, 800 HP out of small blocks! That baby is going to scream.

Glad to hear from you, I will pass the message on to Tommie.

Tell Stacy hello.

See you on the 4th!

Mark
Old 05-03-2003, 10:12 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Kids
Thanks to all that are coming, and to those that can't, sorry, you're going to miss a great time. A friend of mine's father with the Power Squadron puts this one on and you get a complementery safety inspection. I'm planning on being there on Fri. afternoon running around the lake then after the run is over, heading back to Lanier to enjoy the holiday festivities. If any of ya'll want to come down to Lanier, it is only about an hour and a half from Hartwell and is a pretty good time. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and yes, I'm planning on joining ya'll in Savannah also. Have a great week...SeeYa.....going boating.
Robert