Like Tree0Likes

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Closed Thread
Old 07-17-2003, 05:08 PM
Registered

My Boats: Top Gun

Well.........I agree....The delays are inexcusable to me. If I did,nt stick very close to my promised dates i would be Out of Buss. !
It does seem to be the norm in the boat world....people just seem to accept it for some reason.
I do hope you two can work this out ! You both seem to be good guys {judging from past posts}
Old 07-17-2003, 05:16 PM
pb
Charter Member
Charter Member

My Boats: 1997 Sunsation Aggressor, 2002 Regal 3060 Commodore

mpejsa,
Absolutely we should be informed about these situations and I am not questioning or attacking the integrity of your previous posts in other threads.

You have informed us of the unfortunate events and I am sure many of us, if not all, are appreciative. Now that you have, re-direct you energy/efforts into finding a resolution to the problem and getting your boat back on the water.

I am going home.

Paul
Old 07-17-2003, 05:26 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

My Boats: 1993 Cig

If blown 1500 has built and dynoed this combo before there is no need to re dyno unless you change something or want to break it in and setup the carb.
6 months is an awful long time to build a motor. I do it start to finish in 2 max. And thats part time on my own stuff.
He says he can fix it in a day...make an appointment to bring it there at 7AM and plan on leaving with your boat that evening.
If he screws that up its on him.
If you go elsewere and something goes bad...its on you.

NEXT CASE!!!!!!
Old 07-17-2003, 05:32 PM
blown1500

THANK YOU DANB. Sounds good to me!! All I can do is offer!!

Old 07-17-2003, 05:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: Pantera 24

you also offered to come up here this past tuesday -- why the new story?
Old 07-17-2003, 05:47 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1998 saber 28

Quote:
Originally posted by BucketHead
WOW,

This is getting more and more interesting.

I was just wondering who Bobby Daniels was on the Tech Q&A board. Lots and Lots of post from this guy and he seems to know is stuff.

However, I just learned that Bobby Daniels is not is name, it is actually Jack Bailey.

He uses all these screen names plus I was told he also uses cessna.

I was just wondering why a guy in the marine industry hides his name to boat lovers. Did not make any sense to me.

Sorry about your problems.

I hope everyone can get this worked out.

Keep us posted.
this explains how when i called there and asked for bobby, the person on the phone said they never heard of him

plus of the two new 502 merlin blocks he advertised, one was actually a 454 bore block that i found out just in time to cancel.

gave them a AMEX card to pay for the blocks and shipping, after two weeks of no motors, called them to ask where they were, and he said they do not take AMEX, and he never bothered to tell me??????????

glad i did not get more invovled with this place
Old 07-17-2003, 05:57 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Blown 1500 has offered to fix it,
It's kind of his obligation to make it
right, I know tempers and emotions
may be getting the best of this,
but, you kind of have him in a "situation"
now, with this thread being posted,
I seriously doubt he would "step on his
pee pee" on taking care of this
rapidly.
my.02
jt
Old 07-17-2003, 05:58 PM
BucketHead

Quote:
Originally posted by bobby daniels
======================
Hey I was not going to enter this as it has nothing to do with me
as Robert has said !!!! BUCKETHEAD whats your name and number or is your real name buckhead, are you hiding ??At least I'm helping people on the board and they help me you are not a member and show few post so this would show that you only use this name stirstick to stir trouble ,
I am not blown 1500 ,cessna and my son is Ambusher ,so who's hiding these guys know me ,,again whats your name we can't wait so we can call and verify it . or is it not right to go as troutly or spectreman ect.
I 'm out of this post and back to reading post and as you said posting ,,,,, Bobby
good luck Mark And ROBERT
No, my real name is not bucket head. I do not know you and will never know you personally. I like many on here I have no reason to use my real names.

Unlike us with our made up screen names for fun, you use a REAL name "Bobby Daniels. But your name is NOT Bobby Daniels. I am not in the marine business like you are or claim to be.

Why would you want to be in the business, on a boat website and not want to use your real name?

Your real name is not Bobby Daniels, but you try to make people think it is. You even signed it above as "Bobby".

I would not take my boat back to you either. Dude, I would eat the lose and run like hell!

Thanks very much for sharing your bad experience. From what others have told me you are not alone.

Old 07-17-2003, 06:19 PM
bobby daniels

Hey Sabre which is it they never shipped it because you gave them a bad card or something and after 2 weeks you called and they would not ship ???? which is it ??? In any event they nor I did anything wrong and alot of people got blocks All your doing is tring to stir things up .I store 2 boats there and parts they know me ,duh ,,, so no one would have said bobby isn't here or anything ,,,they would have taken a message until the next time I came in period as I'm not there daily ,I still have blocks and even if all I had was a 454 mrlin 2 you just bore it alittle no big deal
People on here that have bought from me got their promised products ,I have nothing to do with this deal at all as has already been established ,lets let them work together and get their issue resolved ,

Still don't have bucketheads name hiding for sure !!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 06:22 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997/2010 Spectre Catamaran w/ twin 250XS Sports

Quote:
Originally posted by jt29olhp500s
Blown 1500 has offered to fix it,
It's kind of his obligation to make it
right, I know tempers and emotions
may be getting the best of this,
but, you kind of have him in a "situation"
now, with this thread being posted,
I seriously doubt he would "step on his
pee pee" on taking care of this
rapidly.
my.02
jt
I agree (kind of).

It seems like Blown1500 is trying to make right in this situation. Unlike many shops that we hear complaints about, he has come on the board to respond to your claims and has offered to fix the problems. With everyone looking, the chances of him giving you less than 100% are greatly diminished. At this point, what can it hurt.

On the other hand, I WOULD like Blown1500 to give us an explanation of the delays, the misinformation ("I'll have it done in two weeks"), and the used parts. I am not singling him out for these practices, as they seem to be common in the Marine Industry. But, I would like to hear Blown1500's explanation.
Closed Thread