Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
BEWARE of  Power Marine and Blown1500 >

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Notices

BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Old 07-17-2003, 06:40 PM
blown1500

OK, be at my shop Monday at 9:15AM. I will be ready to start then and I will have you going that day if humanly possible. Again, I have not seen the motor and cannot be 100% sure until I do.
Please call. It will only take a minute.

Old 07-17-2003, 06:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'll be there monday morning

i can take some pictures if that will help you get prepared?
Old 07-17-2003, 06:45 PM
blown1500

Mark, I really need to talk to you to make sure we know all the needed parts. It will only take a minute!!!

Old 07-17-2003, 06:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bottom line....it never should have come to this! But glad to see it is being worked out.
Old 07-17-2003, 06:48 PM
blown1500

Man, please call. I need more than pictures. I need to talk to you . Record the call if you like. We are going to have to work together and we need to talk. AGAIN, IT WON'T TAKE A MINUTE

Old 07-17-2003, 06:49 PM
Registered

there are two broken push rods -- and that is all i know

as you are aware -- i'm not a motor guy -- i couldn't even begin to tell you what is needed.

I do know you need the steel shim head gasket, intake gaskets and a set of push rods

above that I don't think there is anything else i can tell you
Old 07-17-2003, 06:56 PM
MAG502NUM

Does Dustin Whipple, Rod Dash, JimV and other respectful members come in, take over the site with a posse of screen names and always back each other up? Bobby, or whoever you are, you claimed not long ago that you did over 40 HP500EFI upgrades last winter, thats alot of engines, I would think we would here of someone running them? You claim that blown has a 600 and some horsepower upgrade for a mag502 mpi, why is he not rich? Some of the biggest names in the biz cant do that. Telling people that a Crane 741 cam is the hot ticket for that motor is just plain terrible advice. Just play fair guys.

Old 07-17-2003, 06:59 PM
Registered

i am going to take a shower and mix myself a stiff captain and coke -- i need it after a day like this!
Old 07-17-2003, 07:13 PM
MAG502NUM

To be fair about it, I am "piling on" I knew this day was inevitable. What is my agenda? I feel that these guys have ruined the spirit of an INTERNET forum, passing themselves off as experts for gain to themselves while dismissing the opinions of others. How many real experts hang out day after day on an INTERNET forum.? Bobby, if you've done half the stuff you claim to have, you wouldn't even have time to even look at a computer. Chuck

Old 07-17-2003, 07:19 PM
Registered

good news, I am glad to hear you are giving Blown1500 a shot at it, people make mistakes, I make them all the time, what seperates the men from the boys are the men take care of there problems were the boys do not, look at the searace post with Todd, has he showed his face is he taking care of his problems, does not look like it, my hat is off to you 1500, but do what you say on this matter, I deal in B.S. like this all the time, you can not make every one happy all the time, but you have to do your best, keep me posted please on this, I would like to know the outcome, I'm sure you will finally be happy mpejsa, even though this project has taken to long,
Mark

Quick Reply: BEWARE of Power Marine and Blown1500

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.