C.O.P.S. Run to watch the APBA in Milwaukee

Notices

C.O.P.S. Run to watch the APBA in Milwaukee

Old 08-04-2003, 10:16 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up

Originally posted by stevel
We will have adequate docking space available for the run. A big thanks to Little Tommy and our Milwaukee buddies. I will forward details when they are finalized.
Steve
This is just another example of the OSO community helping out one another. A big thanks to everyone helping organize this run.

Stevel,
I may have a friend bringing a 45’ Cougar. I’ll know for sure tomorrow. He was going to call NP to make arrangements today. I think he’ll need to be hoisted in at Skipper Buds. I’ll call you tomorrow.

Doug,
Glad you guys can make it.

Quiet Storm,
Just run 89! We'll retard your timing some and you can baby the sticks. Then I might be able to keep up with you.
Dan
Old 08-05-2003, 12:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Quiet Storm,
Just run 89! We'll retard your timing some and you can baby the sticks. Then I might be able to keep up with you.
Dan [/B][/QUOTE]

OK Dan just keep on feeding me the bait. I'm sure one day you will drop a pair of Whipples under the hatch and pass me like I'm sitting on the lift.

Jack
Thanks for the invitation but I won't be able to make it up that way until Saturday. You go ahead and party for me too. Have twice the fun.

Roger
Old 08-05-2003, 07:34 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Roger,
I just found out Patti has to work on friday, they are having some board meetings so we won't be able to go until Saturday morning. I will call you later this week.

I will also need 93 Octane. But we can pick it up in North Point.

Mark

Last edited by MR.CIG; 08-05-2003 at 07:44 AM.
Old 08-05-2003, 08:45 AM
Registered

Candyman

No problem - they have a big travel lift. Call them at 847-872-3200.
He should be able to use the ramps if they are complete.
They are there until 5PM on Friday and open at 7AM on Saturday and Sunday.

The video is on the boat, I will give it to you next weekend. We went to the fireworks and then headed up north to Lake Forest. We saw a lot of lightning in the distance but never a drop of rain. The fireworks were great! Sorry you missed it.

Steve
Old 08-05-2003, 09:10 AM
Registered

Dan
Is your buddy out of Hammond? saw a nice Cougar comming out down there. Looked like triples. Matter of fact there was an all white cougar downtown as well. last time I saw 2 Cougars in one day was on video. I believe we saw a old USA Racing cat Sat night around Navy Pier, can't remember the name though. Cool looking boat.

The fire works were great, some new stuff I have not seen before.

Russ
Old 08-05-2003, 09:17 AM
Registered

Russ,

Were you in Diversey after the fireworks?
I went in about 30-45 minutes after the fireworks to drop off some passengers and saw a Formula SR1, looked about 29 -30 feet.

Steve
Old 08-05-2003, 09:39 AM
Charter Member#330
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Russ,
Was the USA Cat called B1tch'n?

Mark
Old 08-05-2003, 09:58 AM
Registered

Steve

I dropped the sr1 off just before the fireworks in Deversy. We had to pick up some people so we left the formula there and all went out on the 33 Powerplay C.C., a ton more room. The formula was on C dock all Sat. night.

Mark

Yep thats the one, I followed her in for a loop on the south side of the Pier, had to get close enough to see if it was a USA. Cool piece of history, I would like to see her out of the water. I'm looking forward to seeing your flat deck next weekend.

Russ
Old 08-05-2003, 10:16 AM
Registered

Cash
The Cougar in Hammond looked super clean Bright colors on the hull I want to say orange and red ? We were heading north past the crib when it finally came by like we were going the other way, it wasn't even on the pipe. Nice ride!!
Old 08-05-2003, 10:21 AM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts

I will try to make it Friday at Northpoint. 11:00 AM? I have a real big concern with the noise of my beast launching there. I just did a DB test at my dealer and at idle I was 110 db with mufflers on and 114 db off. Oops.... What do you guys think? Should I launch there or go to Racine?

Quick Reply: C.O.P.S. Run to watch the APBA in Milwaukee

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.