One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official >

One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Notices

One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Old 08-07-2003, 10:27 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by JOHN G
SBI SENT ME A CHECK FOR LAST YEARS WINNINGS IN NEW YORK & WASHINGTON LAST YEAR,MAYBE SOMETHINGS IN THE AIR.....
I still haven't seen mine! I know for a fact, Fastboats.com and Zipp Express hasn't either.
Old 08-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally posted by deepvcatss12
race dad
what makes you think stock would go back to the LLC after being burnt buy them ? One could say the same about the LLC not paying its bills over &over. But this thread is not about the past its about the future of offshore lets move ahead
what boat did or do you race?
what class?
whats your name?
Lee Austin
Deep V Cats S12
We'll the problem is we got screwed so there is no future for us. We can't move ahead. We spent our hard earned money and time just like you guys do religiously. If your class was hurt like ours was you may feel differant. The worse part is, it could have been handled with a simple addmission and appologie but that was too much for carbonell. now to hear that other racers have received their prize money but we haven't, really burns my a$$!
Old 08-08-2003, 05:03 AM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

I HAVE BEEN THROUGH IT WITH SBI . WE THOUGHT ABOUT IT UNTIL THE BANKCHEATERS THING WENT DOWN
Old 08-08-2003, 07:38 AM
powerboat princess

Guys, the rumors are true- we Alabamians did arrange for a meeting with the powers that be- NOT because we made a mistake in choosing SBI, but because we want a huge race and show for the fans.
Past is past and the only way to move foward is to make the first move. We have a great race site, beautiful beaches, hospitality like you never have seen. Checks for the purses WILL be issued by us! We are on your side, come see a class act. Don't punish the fans - they are the ones that count not APBA and SBI. Offshore racing used to be a huge and exciting sport lets all be a part of bringing it back where it needs to be!

Old 08-08-2003, 07:57 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Robin, I wish you guys all the luck in putting on a great race in Alabama. I am sure the people will love it. I wish we could be there but unfortunately we have a national race in Sarasota the same weekend.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:13 AM
powerboat princess

I wish you guys luck in Sarasota! You would have a better time in Alabama though. If you change your mind you ARE WELCOME to our town.
We have so many activities planned for you guys.

Old 08-08-2003, 08:23 AM
Registered

I am sure we would, its just that we have run APBA all season and its a points race etc etc.
I wish there wasn't a conflict because I know Alabamians love all kinds of Racing
Old 08-08-2003, 08:37 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally posted by robin
Guys, the rumors are true- we Alabamians did arrange for a meeting with the powers that be- NOT because we made a mistake in choosing SBI, but because we want a huge race and show for the fans.
Past is past and the only way to move foward is to make the first move. We have a great race site, beautiful beaches, hospitality like you never have seen. Checks for the purses WILL be issued by us! We are on your side, come see a class act. Don't punish the fans - they are the ones that count not APBA and SBI. Offshore racing used to be a huge and exciting sport lets all be a part of bringing it back where it needs to be!
Robin,
If I am reading you correctly. You people have done something that has been suggested a hundred times on this board. It underscores just how serious you are about making your race one of the best ever.

I think everyone with a boat, that is not otherwise committed to a race should go to Orange Beach. I guarantee everyone is welcome. If you're on the fence call Robin she will give you all the details and it's all good.

Soooo Robin, any news from the meeting of the "powers that be"?

SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:54 AM
Enjoy the show
VIP Member

Robin, it must have taken a lot to make that meeting happen.
Old 08-08-2003, 08:56 AM
Banned

Sounds to me like Robin should be running both organizations.

Quick Reply: One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.