One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official >

One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Notices

One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Old 08-08-2003, 09:37 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Our entire crew and many friends will be at your race,plus the Poker Run. Hopefully something positive is in the future for our sport. Sounds like you and Gary want to make it work. Good luck
Old 08-09-2003, 08:44 AM
Registered

I would be happy to talk to Carbonell about any of your concerns if anyone thinks it will help. I do not want to over step any boundries with the racers but if you think it will help email me at [email protected] I just want a lot of boats at races again it makes it even more fun for all of us and the fans!

S-18
Berry Cuda Offshore
Old 08-09-2003, 09:00 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default racedad Step Up

Robin,
I'm going to guess he does not want help solving the issue. If he proves me wrong I have no problem with apologies.
Unfortunately many on this board and even some who actually race, don't seem to understand.
No matter what colors you are wearing. When you bash you bash boat racing. Your words are crafted to hurt and they do. They hurt boat racers. SBI, APBA, OPA, POPRA only the guys who do it, understand what it takes. Why would anyone who does it try to hurt it?

Do you really think you are hurting J.C. Mr. Stancombe? Trust me you are not. If he walked away today he would lead a comfortable life. But you might just be hurting us. Those who choose to race with SBI. Many of them have been let down by the boss of your organization. Few of them (actual racers) come here to cry about it.

Robin I think we should consider your solution to the Mid-East situation. I know Arnold would like it. SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 08-09-2003, 09:08 AM
Registered

Let's get a count! Who is coming to ORANGE BEACH ALABAMA?
I know the stock boats will be there, are points race is very tight!
By the way Steve I might need to try some more props! Got any spares?

Is there anyone on the fence that Robin can convince to come?
Old 08-09-2003, 11:06 AM
Registered

Would the membership fee and equipment fee be good for the rest of the season......Alabama, NY and Miami?
Old 08-09-2003, 11:24 AM
Registered

It is intended for one race, however I will ask if we can do a special deal for the remaninder of the season. I will get back to you ASAP. I am sure I can work something out!
Old 08-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Qball
Would the membership fee and equipment fee be good for the rest of the season......Alabama, NY and Miami?
I just spoke to the powers to be and here is the deal for Alabama, New York and Miami

P- Boats

Your one day membership is now good for the rest of the year. 50.00 per team member

Your equipment fee is now good for the rest of the year, 150.00

Your entry fee is 250.00 per race

Nationals

Your one day membership is now good for the rest of the year, 100.00 per team member.

Your Equipment Fee, 50 percent of the rule book by class is now good for the rest of the year.

Your entry fee's are according to the rule book.

If you feel that you are owed money you can call the SBI office for the balance and it will be paid shortly. You must contact them for the balance.
Old 08-09-2003, 03:01 PM
Charter Member #71
Charter Member

Received 14 Likes on 3 Posts

I think the way you guys are handling this is great!! Too bad others cant do the same.
Even tho I'm with a APBA/LLC team, I have friends in SBI as well, as do most other racers I think.
I we weren't committed to Sarasota I would haul my pleasure boat up there just to see the area and go on the poker run.
Maybe everyone will smarten up and see that all this political crap is hurting no one but the racers and the fans...and in the long run the promoters themselves, but maybe thats too much to ask for at one time.
Keep up the good work, and I hope to see you all next year.

Dan
F1-83 Team Screamin Eagle Warlock
Old 08-09-2003, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

DanB,
Thanks for your comments. It's good to hear a man speaking for himself. I think everyone who races offshore should do the same.

Bryan,
We are fresh out of props. We are using the ones you beat us with in North Carolina. I think the 13X22's might still be around.
SQ
Orders for 08' DVC hulls now being taken.
Old 08-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Charter Member #415
Charter Member

Check the "To whom it may concern" thread. Maybe things are looking up for Offshore Racing.

Quick Reply: One Time Entry Fee for SBI is Official

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.