Registered

Received 16 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by Troutly
21 year old!! But I am a dirty old man
A man after my own heart!
Old 08-12-2003, 10:44 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you should not even have to ask. ALWAYS go younger. keeps you from trading in for a newer model as often.
Old 08-12-2003, 10:49 AM
Jeff

does 2 21 year olds make 42?

Old 08-13-2003, 02:04 AM
Captainblondee

i would pick the 21 year old becuase she would be more likely to hang out all night and have fun. hell, send her out with us....we know how to have fun....you should try it sometime

HUMMM..WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE 44 YRAR OLD CAN'T HANG OUT ALL NIGHT AND HAVBE FUN??? SEEN MORE PASSED OUT 21 YR OLDS ON THE DOCK AND ON BOATS AT THE MARINA WHILE US MORE REFINED CHICS ARE STILL HANGIN OUT AND PARTYING TILL DAWN!!!!

SEEMS YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE .....!!!!! ENJOY

Old 08-13-2003, 02:19 AM
Registered

Go for both. the younger one will ( should ) look great and be fun. Unless she is too naive. The older one will be lookin to have a good time. Might have a few more miles but can rock your world. Best case, take them both out at the same time and enjoy.
Old 08-13-2003, 02:21 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well here's my 2 cents.....

The first wife was 13 yrs older. She was commonly referred to as "The Dragon Slayer", I would match her up against anyone. Man I have no words to describe it....at first it was like your deal. But brother the back end of the deal was hell.

Now then my current beautiful wife is 16 years younger. Of course she is full of sass but man I wouldn't trade her for the world. She too can hold her own very, very well. But I gotta tell you the ride is the best.

Especially for an old man of 40 like me.
Old 08-13-2003, 07:27 AM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

You got to find out what one will let ya have the most fun. You know out on the town and in bed!!!

Who cares how old they are it is all about the fun factor!!! Since this is the General Discusion all I am going to say is 3 input women ROTFLMAO
Old 08-13-2003, 07:45 AM
srpbaer

I'am a tab bit worried here!!!!!!! Where is the old two for one deal ??? On one has said the "M" word so bonk both and then decide what is your next move....Difference in the two is clear...you posted the "older one" called and said see ya Sat night....had it been the younger one she would still be there!!!!!and you would be on Oxgen!!!!!...Oh hell just get them both together and have a threesome!!!!!

Old 08-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Registered

Originally posted by Captainblondee
i would pick the 21 year old becuase she would be more likely to hang out all night and have fun. hell, send her out with us....we know how to have fun....you should try it sometime

HUMMM..WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THE 44 YRAR OLD CAN'T HANG OUT ALL NIGHT AND HAVBE FUN??? SEEN MORE PASSED OUT 21 YR OLDS ON THE DOCK AND ON BOATS AT THE MARINA WHILE US MORE REFINED CHICS ARE STILL HANGIN OUT AND PARTYING TILL DAWN!!!!

SEEMS YOU MADE THE RIGHT CHOICE .....!!!!! ENJOY
Only reason i said that is because the single 44 year old mom has to go home and have the responsibilities of relieving the babysitter, being somewhat sober, and then feeding the kids/dog/cat/ etc. Then having to wake up in the morning to be a mom.

While the 21 year old more than likely still lives with mom, has no curfew (sp), no responsiblities, and has nothing to do the following day. so she can stay out all night and hump like a bunny on the first day of spring without a thought in her mind.

although i have met some older women that are more fun and dont have a care in the world when they are hanging out for the night on the boat. But the one thing your missing is that CAP doesn't bring these girls out on the boat.....he just takes them to the park and gets familiar in his truck, then goes home. He's had his new boat for 2+ months and used it once because he would rather hump fatties in the front seat.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.