Like Tree0Likes

What is WRONG with people these days!!!!

Old 09-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Registered

My Boats: n/a
Post TOILET DUMPED IN TRUCK

My Parents were in Houston and with my brother,Dad and David ran up to the grocery store and came out to find that someone had dumped a used toilet in the back of his truck, He lives in a Nice area,but there are sure a lot of BUTT HEADS AROUND.

I have never heard or seen anything like this in my life.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:07 AM
Registered

My Boats: I aint got $hit

I saw a toliet in front of a house with flowers planted in it once. I almost wrecked looking at it.

Thats crazy.
Old 09-04-2003, 09:08 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292

Quote:
Originally posted by Formula Outlaw
People, as a whole, just don't care. I always park at the far end of the parking lot and walk, to stay away from cars. If and when I do have to park next to someone, I always take the tag number, most people pay absolutely no attention in opening their doors. And they don't even seem to mind if they open their doors into the side of someone else's vehicle. I saw some a$$**le open his big ole station wagon's door into the side of a Viper, as he left to go into the liquor store, what a surprise, I checked the Viper and sure enough it was dented as hell. I pulled my Dodge 4x4 behind his station wagon and blocked him from getting out until the guy in the Viper came out. That was a "Kodak" moment. It ended up with 4 Sheriff's cars there. The guy in the station wagon ended up going to jail because he was drunk and wanted to fight the cops. Bad idea. Boy, that pepper spray shut him up right now. In essence, it's what wrong with the whole world today. No one wants to take responsibility/accountability for their actions. It always has to be "someone else's fault", it certainly couldn't have been mine. Take it back to that idiot that spilled hot coffee in her lap then sued Mcdonalds. All the smokers who are now sueing the tobacco companies because they didn't have the smarts to quit smoking. And the latest, people sueing gun manufacturers for crimes committed with guns. In the history of firearms, there is not one single case where a gun picked itself up off a table, loaded itself, and then fired itself at someone. And the best one yet, someone sueing, General Motors I believe, because of being hit by a drunk driver. Where is it going to end????
I miss Ward and June Cleaver.
Could not have said it any better!
Old 09-04-2003, 09:20 AM
Registered

I've been parking at the same garage in manhattan for over 10 years...
it costs $390.00 per month and that only covers week days.
On top of that the guys expect tips..$2-$4 per day...
They have hit EVERY car I've ever brought there....
including tearing the rear passenger side quarter panel completely OFF a porsche wide-body I used to own...
no accountability ...no one cares...
It happens everywhere !!!
Old 09-04-2003, 09:22 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292

Quote:
Originally posted by Formula Outlaw
Trying to be the "better man" is commendable and takes considerable restraint, which is hard. On the other side of the fence, my father taught me that at certain times, nothing teaches someone a better lesson than "a good ole fashioned punch in the nose". Now I know in 2003, that is opening yourself up for a lawsuit and/or jail time. So in this time of history, it is probably better to restrain yourself. I have also learned through life's experience, that some people just continue to be a$$ho**s until someone steps up and demonstrates to that individual, that some types of behavior just plain will not be tolerated. They should pass a law that you can punch some idiot's lights out who desperately deserves it once a year without getting in trouble. When they stopped spanking kids 20/25 years ago, kids were not taught discipline or consequences of their actions. And look where it's got us. I catch someone keying my truck or my boat and it will ultimately result in that being one of the worst decisions of their life. Sometimes you just have to make a stand on unacceptable behavior. And keying a vehicle is one of the most gutless acts I know of. Outlaw
I could NOT agree any MORE! This politically correct bullsh!t of positive re-inforcement etc is what is RUINING our society. When children learn that they will not have to SUFFER the consequences of their actions, they do what they want, and when someone goes to punish/spank/wash their mouths out with soap/take away their TV, cell phone, internet etc. it is called ABUSE! You want to see ABUSE? I'll show you ABUSE! When I was a kid, AFTER my parents gave me a good ass whoopin' I would then have to go RIGHT the wrong I did. Back then, embarrassment was GOOD! It taught you a valuable lesson. Not today. Today embarrassment is a NEGATIVE PSYCHOLOGICAL actiona dn should be AVOIDED at all costs. We need to re-inforce ones positive actions and lift them up, because knocking them down does nothing for their self esteem etc. NONSENSE! That is why this country is going to hell in a hand basket. When a President can LIE under oath, on NATIONAL television and get off scott free that sends a REALLLLLYYYYY BAD MESSAGE! It is like the story I read about the hippy PEACE ACTIVIST that were opposing our retaliation for the Sept. 11 attacks. It went something like this;

When you see the hippy loving unemployed moron protesting our retaliation on Al-Qaeda etc., ask him or her why they are protesting. When they respond by saying something to the effect that violence onlt begets violence and that we have to be tolerant of others and their beliefs. We need to forgive them for their actions etc etc...punch him in the nose. When he gets up and and starts to get in your face and tries to hit you back, remind him that violence is not teh answer and he needs to forgive you and then PUNCH HIM AGAIN! When he gets back up, PUNCH HIM AGAIN! Until finally he realized that sooner or later it os okay to fight back!
Old 09-04-2003, 06:32 PM
DEVIL MAN

I will tell you what is wrong with people these days....they are dumb ass Red Sox fans!!!!! Sorry to hear about the truck Jon....sorry you are a Sox fan....sorry you are a Pats fan....sorry you are a Bruins fan....sorry you are a Celts fan...about time you move to So Cal so we can throw you under the bus you face to face!!!!

Your buddy,

DMan

Old 09-04-2003, 07:17 PM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Shane, I feel like we're from the same blood. If any Dept. of Human Services ever tried to tell my father that he couldn't "belt" me if I deserved it, they would not find that DHS'ers head with the Hubble telescope, my father would have knocked it off so hard. I can't believe I'm going to tell this story on the ******* internet. When I was 12, living outside of Orlando in Clermont, FL, our Friday night routine was our family to go to Orlando, do the week's shopping, listening to the old man bit*h about spending fifteen bucks and stuffing 5 bags of groceries. Halfway back home was "the Ranch House" restaurant, a southern "pit barbeque". We ALWAYS ate there. Knew the owners. Did this routine for probably 3/4 years. We were sitting at the very back booth. Mom and Dad on one side, my younger brother (by 3 years) and I on the othe. My brother and I were screwing around, I was instigating it, and the old man without looking up from the menu said "knock it off". Well for about 30 seconds I did, then I started screwing around with my brother again. The old man put the menu down and stated "funny, I thought I just told you to knock it off. If I tell you again, I'll bare-ass you all the way out to the car". In the most incredible stupid moment of my life, I shot back as snotty as I could say it, "you wouldn't dare". My feet never touched a glass on the table as my Dad stood up, reached over the table, grabbed me by my shirt, and jerked me straight up out of that booth. Down went my blue jeans, down went my underwear, and he "bare-assed" me all the way out of that restaurant, out to the car. And the last memory I will ever have on this earth, is those two BEAUTIFUL blond girls, pointing at me and laughing. From that day on, whenever the family would stop to eat on the way home, I would hide on the floor of the car. My dad would only say " not going to eat dinner tonight huh"? I would say "no sir". He would reply, "this is dinner, you won't go home and make cheese sandwiches", you eat you eat here. I would say no thank you. He at least respected my decision not to go back in because of the ULTIMATE HUMILIATION I had endured. He could have made me go in, but he didn't. My Dad raised me in a "firm, but always fair" manner. One of his favorite lines "you want a hobby? here's a rake, go collect leaves". I have no problem and am proud of the way my dad raised me. He was fair, consistent, and would back me up when I was right. He died in 1971 and I miss him as much now as the day he passed. Outlaw