Like Tree0Likes

OT -- Speeding (182 in a 55) AND DUI!!!!

Old 09-07-2003, 12:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1990 Baja 190 DSR

Troutly, have you ever had a bike run from you? I remember one night we were out at a parking lot just hanging out (Supras, 300zx's, Rx-7's, Vettes, Saleen Stangs, etc) and 2 cops came to see whats going on, then some bikes flew by, they started placing bets with people on how fast the next one would be!!
Old 09-07-2003, 06:33 PM
O-Limit37

Quote:
Originally posted by HyperBaja
Troutly, have you ever had a bike run from you? I remember one night we were out at a parking lot just hanging out (Supras, 300zx's, Rx-7's, Vettes, Saleen Stangs, etc) and 2 cops came to see whats going on, then some bikes flew by, they started placing bets with people on how fast the next one would be!!
Once in Scottsdale, AZ I was stopped at a red light on a four lane road (Shea Blvd.) in a Ferrari at midnight. Out of nowhere a bike came screaming behind us and timed the green light perfectly. The guy was an absolute rocket and blurred past us. I stomped on the gas and tried to catch up to him. The car launched to 100mph+ in ~10 seconds flat. The guy on the bike just kept accelerating...we think he was running 140-150mph!!! We never came close to him. Totally insane!!!

Old 09-11-2003, 01:40 AM
Coddigtion

Ummmmmm.... I was dumb for a while, while I had this car, http://www.lingenfelter.com/pac725ttls1y.asp it was fast and I would say that 230+ was a conservative estimate. (I was a little stupid while I had it and it saw greater than 200MPH more than once while I owned it on a public hiway)

Old 09-11-2003, 03:19 AM
baja_daddy

What is it with everyone in Houston having Lingenfelter modded vehicles?? These cars seem to be everywhere when I'm down there!!

I have had since '94 from LPE: Trans-Am, 3 vettes, and one Viper.

I know of about 5 LPE F-bodys and 2 TT vettes but I know there is a few more than that...I know Mr Smith is always flying down 105 from Pappas in one of his cars and was caught doing 160+ in the Vette...Luckily it was'nt DPS or his ass would have been in jail.

Off the topic what ever happened to John after his accident??

Old 09-11-2003, 07:26 AM
Registered

That link in the first post doesn't go to the right page anymore, here's a link that does in case anyone is joining this thread late (like me):

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/faenza1.html