Notices

Fort Apache Marina

Old 10-16-2003, 03:24 AM
speel chekk this fokker!
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so todd cimmino opened a marina!!!!! congrats!!!!
Old 10-16-2003, 03:59 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

call randy sweers
Old 10-16-2003, 06:32 AM
Registered

Sorry to here LOTO. I found another Apache for sale after you and I were looking at that one. We agreed on a price and I put a deposit in and set up the survey. I get a call from the broker a few days later saying that the guy changed his mind. I had everything set up to go get the boat as long as it passed oh well I will find another.
Old 10-16-2003, 06:53 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Loto,
very easy.... you had a binding contract (I assume) and they breached. You sue them and demand specific performance of the original contract. That would require them to get that boat back from the other purchaser and give it to you ( if you can prove it is one of a kind), or at a minimum force them to pay you for the damages you incurred as a result of the breach. You guys need to start using lawyers to break these guys balls, thats bull****. (legalese) Was the dealer in Florida??

Brett
Old 10-16-2003, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

is it possible the scum line on my boat is from the scumbags at fort apache.aka big fred the doodyhead is the ringleader. those guys were spawned in bilge water.knowingly selling a boat to smug druggelers make them an accessery before the fact.also 15 mos. back they sold that boat for 25 grand.

cya lucy. ps i dont buy gas from them.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:03 AM
Registered

I know what your talking about. "Most" of the brokers I've talked to in my boat quest avoid an honest answer like the plague. Instead of "let me check and I'll get back to you" why can't they just say "I'm not interested". I'm tired of checking back (since they said to) and then getting dumped on with why am I bothering them with my "old junk boat". It makes looking for a new boat such a pain that I'm about ready to just call the whole thing off.

-Greg
Old 10-16-2003, 07:04 AM
Registered

mel riggs 1 920 872 2728' new 28 apache never in water built by eric at apache.
Old 10-16-2003, 07:20 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not true Cash, alot of time the dealers basic contract contains an attorney's fee provision. They never assume that it will be used against them. What do you think would have happened if Loto just walked from the deal?? They would have at least kept the money, but may very well have sued also. I think that alot of people have a pessimistic attitude about using attornies, but the people out there getting away with this bull**** always use attorneys. I guess it just depends on whether you want to be a victim, or get out there and get your pound of flesh. God knows that here are enough of us on this board that offer assistance.....
Old 10-16-2003, 07:36 AM
Registered

Location: Solomons Island, MD, Vero Beach and Punta Gorda, FL
Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Ernie at Fort Apache Marina (didn't realize it is still there) is a real piece of work. Do a search on this and I am sure you will find some interesting information.

Ed
Old 10-16-2003, 07:46 AM
Registered

lotoparty your pm is full call mark 1800 927 2602 x 233

Quick Reply: Fort Apache Marina

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.