Like Tree0Likes

Sledders

Old 11-18-2003, 01:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2000 28 Skater

I go snowboarding every year in Lake Placid and we make a point to go Snowmobileing every time. We normally go somewhere in Saranac Lake. This year we are going to SugerBush in Warren VT. Anyone know of a good place that does tours?? The last few years we have rode with some guys that just let us take off. What a blast!
Old 11-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Charter Member#1545
Charter Member

My Boats: Boating,Motorcycling,Snowmobiling

04 King Cat 900 and 03 Polaris 800RMK. No trail riding for me, although there are trail networks that entail hundreds and hundreds of miles of interlocking routes. Deep snow and boondocking is where it's at in Colorado. Went Sunday and there was 40" to 50"of snow up high. Going to be a great year if the snow keeps coming.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:40 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1986 Four Winns Liberator 241

Chuck you have to come up to Sauble with us this year. I can hardly wait to ride.

Oh, and I don't own one. I just rent a brand new one everytime I go. No need to worry about fixing them, insurance, trail passes, etc.
Old 11-18-2003, 01:41 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2009 FORMULA 292

Quote:
Originally posted by dreamboater
I go snowboarding every year in Lake Placid and we make a point to go Snowmobileing every time. We normally go somewhere in Saranac Lake. This year we are going to SugerBush in Warren VT. Anyone know of a good place that does tours?? The last few years we have rode with some guys that just let us take off. What a blast!
The Sugarbush area has some FANTASTIC RIDING! Go the Vermont Associatio of Snow Travelers website and they will definitely hook you up.

http://www.vtvast.org/rentals.html
Old 11-18-2003, 02:20 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 Formula 311

http://www.tracksusa.com/
For camoplast tracks

I ride in northern Wisconsin. Minocqua area mostly, best nightlife around.
1998 XCR 700 with a ported 2001 XCR 800 motor, Pipes and reeds.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:22 PM
Registered

My Boats: Boatless and Looking :)

We do some sledding in the "northwoods" of Wisconsin around the Mercer area then it's up to the U.P. of MI from there.

Good idea to get something together!!!

I've got a 00 Polaris XCR800....triples sure are fun but the old-school suspension just doesn't compare to the new ones....I'm ready to sell.
Old 11-18-2003, 02:28 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 Formula 311

Ahh I like my big cushy triple still.
Attached Thumbnails
Sledders-xcr.jpg  
Old 11-18-2003, 04:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 225 BR Crownline.............

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolley
26 Scarab, Twin Lakes, Tally's Pub, Lewiston Lodge, Red Wood Inn, all great places....... run up the road to Atlanta or down to Lovells and out to the main trails!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year we hit right when the SCCA had a Nationally Televised Rally just north of town that we got to see WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Air packer thanks for the update !!! Those trails sound 'SO SWEET' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'FULL BORE' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then be carefull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Headed to Key West in the morning till mon. He-He ! Then its back to find a studded 121" track for the 700XCR ( ripped the last one with all the studs in it , SH!T , if anyone has one let me know ) Where is the best sorcre for Camoplast Tracks ????????????????? See you guys one'O' these days !!!!!!!

Man, I Know All Those Places... How About "the Fireside" Gaylord, The Keg,(Waters), Or The Swamp,(Fredrick)... I Always Stop At Talley's For A Burger.....
Polaris 2002 XC700 1.625" Track......
Old 11-18-2003, 04:39 PM
Registered

My Boats: Zodiac RIB

I am in for sure. 00 T-Cat (1000) and 02 Polaris. Dyno, you are on dude, I have a two place enclosed and if there is someone close to me I can pull a 4 place to share a ride. You of course need to have a 4 place Lets do this for sure, no screwing around, in fact I can get a place in the UP so lets plan this now.
Old 11-18-2003, 04:50 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 225 BR Crownline.............

Quote:
Originally posted by Jolley
26 Scarab, Twin Lakes, Tally's Pub, Lewiston Lodge, Red Wood Inn, all great places....... run up the road to Atlanta or down to Lovells and out to the main trails!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last year we hit right when the SCCA had a Nationally Televised Rally just north of town that we got to see WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Air packer thanks for the update !!! Those trails sound 'SO SWEET' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 'FULL BORE' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then be carefull !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Headed to Key West in the morning till mon. He-He ! Then its back to find a studded 121" track for the 700XCR ( ripped the last one with all the studs in it , SH!T , if anyone has one let me know ) Where is the best sorcre for Camoplast Tracks ????????????????? See you guys one'O' these days !!!!!!!

Man, I Know All Those Places... How About "the Fireside" Gaylord, The Keg,(Waters), Or The Swamp,(Fredrick)... I Always Stop At Talley's For A Burger.....
Polaris 2002 XC700 1.625" Track......
Man I Can't Wait....... I Ride In The U.P. Alot To.... My Cabin Is In Waters, And My Dad Lives In Fredrick..........

Jeff