Too Old.. uh oh.. this cant be good >

Too Old.. uh oh.. this cant be good

Notices

Too Old.. uh oh.. this cant be good

Old 11-20-2003, 08:10 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Clay Washington
Come on down to Texas. Every resturant down here is a Mexican resturant.

If you doubt this, just go look in any kitchen. One guess what you will find working there.
So true
Old 11-20-2003, 01:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like BURGER KING.

But there was one time I was eating at one in Marion, Ohio and my then wife found a black curly hair in her sandwich. I told her it was a pubic hair and she wouldnt eat there for a long time! I think it actually came from this black guys afro that was behind the counter.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:14 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Wow.. ummm. errrr... when I posted this I just cut and poasted it out of another forum... I didnt want to start a big 'to do' about anything. I was pretty much joking when I made a reference to you fred, I didnt mean any harm by it as we all know here you look to bne one of the 'neatest' people any of us know... If this gets out of hand any more I would ask someone to report it to steve as I will be out of town later today for an extended period of time an will be unable to delete this thread.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:22 PM
Registered

Originally posted by ChrisK
Wow.. ummm. errrr... when I posted this I just cut and poasted it out of another forum... I didnt want to start a big 'to do' about anything. I was pretty much joking when I made a reference to you fred, I didnt mean any harm by it as we all know here you look to bne one of the 'neatest' people any of us know... If this gets out of hand any more I would ask someone to report it to steve as I will be out of town later today for an extended period of time an will be unable to delete this thread.

I dont think this thread is out of line. Hell, there are going to be faults in any business you can possibly think of. Fred is just one man, he cant control all the Burger Kings! Now if it were a thread taking shots at a board members only restaurant, say FREDS DINER for example, that might be a different story.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

What about White Castle??
Old 11-20-2003, 01:37 PM
Registered

Considering the unimaginable volume of potentially toxic perishables (meats, chicken, mayo, etc.) that go across the counters of the 'huge' franchises (McDonald's, BK, KFC, etc.) the proportion of the public that suffers any related malady is beyond fractionally miniscule.
Old 11-20-2003, 01:46 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

dont talk about too old 's bk's or he will open a can of whoop a$$ on you
Old 11-20-2003, 01:57 PM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Actually I must say, as I walk out the door to head north, that the BK next to my house is impecible... I would eat there(if I liked BK.. sorry.. fast food isnt my thing..) It is very clean, and looks great inside(ok so i have been there once shoot me haha) It was remodeled about 3 years ago and is bright and 'upscaleish' inside... anyway... thats all as my brain is already gone for the week... See you in a few weeks ...

Chris
Old 11-20-2003, 02:21 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It all comes down to people and $. From the President of the company or franchisee to the regional directors, store managers, etc. Not all stores (even under same ownership or brand name) are going to be run exactly the same....nor are all Health Departments.

Cuda, your post hits the nail on the head.
Old 11-20-2003, 03:26 PM
Curt

Hey Fred, what happened to the guy in Columbia a couple of years ago? He must of shut down 10 local BK restaurants. They are just now starting to reopen under different ownership I think. Some of them were sold off to other restaurant vendors.

Quick Reply: Too Old.. uh oh.. this cant be good

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.