Notices

J Leno's new bike

Old 11-21-2003, 07:40 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Orange County Choppers...not American Choppers!!
Old 11-21-2003, 08:19 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

That's not a Brough Superior.

It's a Bro Superior. (not a racial slur, just an updated urban bike).

Sir Lawrence ran off the road and was tossed into a pasture when his Brough hit the ditch/fence. DOA.

And those arms...
I bet he can't reach around to wipe his butt they're so big (I'd hate to be in charge of washing his underwear).
Old 11-21-2003, 08:46 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You think he got those arms naturally or with supplements (legal or otherwise)? Not really important but if he got them through years of lifting, I'd be impressed even more than I am.
Old 11-21-2003, 09:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

When I was 20, I had 20" biceps with nothing more than cheese sandwiches, peanut butter, and lots of beef. (I was 5'6" at the time: I'm a towering 5' 7 3/4" these days with 17" arms and a 96" waist).

Thing is, when I was 20 I spent 4 hours a day in the gym.

Being "not a kid anymore" and surely no time for 4-hour days at the gym, I can't help but say that I "believe" he has some assistance from chemicals.

But these days, nothing is natural anymore ('cept my belly and Calista Flockhart's boobs) so no biggie. Lyle Alzado would tell you to stay away from 'roids, but people tend to generate their own risk to reward comparisons.
Old 11-21-2003, 12:56 PM
jb
Registered

wonder if it will be an episode on Discovery.

Paul senior is a big dude..I am going to be bet nothing but natural supplements
Old 11-21-2003, 01:01 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

[QUOTE]Originally posted by mcollinstn
[B]When I was 20, I had 20" biceps with nothing more than cheese sandwiches, peanut butter, and lots of beef. (I was 5'6" at the time: I'm a towering 5' 7 3/4" these days with 17" arms and a 96" waist).

============
Mc..96' waiste??? Photos pleeza..
Old 11-21-2003, 01:03 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by Miller
You think he got those arms naturally or with supplements (legal or otherwise)? Not really important but if he got them through years of lifting, I'd be impressed even more than I am.
I spend a lot of time in the gym. I've been lifting heavily for years and I'd say he's likely natural. He carries a lot of body fat on his upper body including his arms. He's clearly been lifting for a long time, but his goal is obviously not to get ripped, but rather to put on shear mass. A fair amount of his size is genetics. The remainder is daily dedication at the gym... and eating like a horse. It wouldn't surprise me if he took a cycle or two of GH (growth hormone) sometime in the past by looking at the size of his jaw, hands, and feet. But he doesn't show the typical signs of steroid use. Steroid users have very oily skin (zits!) because the steroids are injected in an oil based carrier. They stay in the body for weeks. Ovals have the advantage of not using the oil for transfer, but there effects only last for hours so constant intake is a must for benefits to be achieved. Long term oral steroid usage will destroy the liver very quickly. The rest of the normal user symptoms apply to oral and injectable steroids. They include balding (at his age he'd likely be bald from longterm usage), bloating (water retention... he's just chunky), and being short-tempered (roid-rage) due to the increased testosterone elevations. He has a bad temper but so do I and I'm not taking them! Other side-effects happen below the belt, but despite public misconceptions those side effects can't often be visually noticed. I'd say he's just genetically a big guy that's been lifting for a long time and likes his pasta.

Last edited by SS930; 11-21-2003 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-21-2003, 01:54 PM
Registered

I actually don't think he takes steriods. I was wondering, however, if you could get that big without taking protein powder, creatine, andro, hgh or something. Seems like his genetics might allow for that. Still, he's big. And, it should be noted that I am 6'3, 226lbs and spend up to 5 hours exercising a day (I just ran a marathon, lift, do calisthentics - chinups, pullups, pushups, dips, supermans, neck 4s, etc., box, practice brasilian jiu jitsu and other things) and I have no mass on my arms at all. Though, in fairness I'm going for useable muscle and endurance not size. But, even if I was trying to get huge, I doubt that I could without assistance.

Regardless, the bikes they build are awesome and they seem like good guys you'd enjoy hanging out with.
Old 11-21-2003, 02:34 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you dont think he is on the sauce your dellusional!! Paul Jr. is a decent size kid but dad aint all natural.
Old 11-21-2003, 02:49 PM
Registered

I think OCC is a good show but I get tired of the *****ing. All they ever do is complain and yell at each other. I like the work and the show but lets cut the crap and build bikes.

Quick Reply: J Leno's new bike

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.