Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Things people do on your boat that piss you off >

Things people do on your boat that piss you off

Notices

Things people do on your boat that piss you off

Old 11-29-2003, 09:04 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

we were thinking about buying a sport boat , but for the reason you have listed , we will stick to a fountain sfc with no carpet to worry about just take the raw water wash down spray it out and forget it, nice ease of mainetance but i hate when you buddy doesn't know how to smoke on board
Old 11-29-2003, 09:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love this one....

Originally posted by RedDog382

The guy who tries to pick up your girlfriend when you step away. He thinks you're pissed just because he's there trying to cut in on your action until you point out to him the shiny little chrome piece he's holding his lit cigar next to is the vent for the fuel tank containing 180 gals of high octane racing fuel. [/B]
RedDog;
You been hanging with some of my friends?
Old 11-29-2003, 09:51 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

What I hate are people that too anal about their boats!!!!.........
I guess Im pretty lax, you can smoke in the no wake zones, I have ash trays with covers, flick the butt in the water however and I'll send you in after it!!!! You can wear shoes as long as they dont mark....... I realize you have to step on the back seat to get in the boat......I realize you have to walk on the sunpad to get to the swim platform, start jumping up and down and I'll get pissed off.......Its supposed to be fun.......sometimes I spill MY iced tea's......I took the snap in carpet out, just brush down the non skid and hose it out.......cleaning and polishing the boat is kind of therapy for me, after all I could be working ........It has never came up but no pissing off the boat, jump in the water you moron ......there are garbage bags provided in the boat......most of my boat rides last 6 to 8 hours or a couple of days......there is going to be garbage produced.....Ive thought hard and long....Ive never had any real incidents.......but it IS supposed to be fun,maybe its the company you guys are keeping........doug
Old 11-29-2003, 10:01 AM
B38
Registered

Received 39 Likes on 25 Posts

In an Emergency, ever twit freezes and does nothing to help, just panic and choose to DIE over helping out the overall cause called LIFE!!!!!!.
Supid Twits
B3
Old 11-29-2003, 10:23 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I have to think that most of the $20 offers for gas is because they just don't realize the cost to run the boats, not a factor of being cheap. Why the need to belittle them? I always decline gas money because I'm doing it anyways. I like to have fun, and if it cost me a couple extra $$ to be able to share the fun with my friends, so be it.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 11-29-2003 at 10:26 AM.
Old 11-29-2003, 10:28 AM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Actually there was one incident.....
I bring a guy out who is a notorious cheapo.....have a great day on the water, sunny and hot......stop at a lakeside restaurant for a bite to eat around 4.....the guy didnt even bring his wallet!!!...he had NO money!!!!...."didnt think Id need it" was his reply ......one of the other guys bought him a burger and fries.....I was pissed......Yeah! I'll just foot the bill for everything you f**k, party in dougs wallet..... the people I bring out always chip in money for gas for a day on the water without being asked, which I accept....20 or 30 bucks each (which is nothing for a full day of entertainment these days) times 4 or 5 people adds up....some of them buy me dinner instead which is fine......If you chip in and acknowledge the high costs involved to run this thing.......you might get asked back!.......doug
Old 11-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

And the best post goes to.................

Originally posted by Troutly
It bothers me to have to ask the women to get nekkid. They should just do it
Old 11-29-2003, 01:34 PM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

I'll agree with that!!!!
Old 11-29-2003, 01:46 PM
mikehawk_7

High heels on the seats

high hel on the seats & spilling drinks in the cockpit piss me off.. mike Hawk

Old 11-29-2003, 03:09 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

Can't stand people (including my wife) who can't understand why we don't use the portapot. Geez, your only doing your business IN our V-berth!!! Also, someone mentioned nail polish...wife's cousin went to jump off the bow, slipped and left a nice 6 inch red streak from toenail polish on my nice white deck. In order not to embarrass her any further, I had to wait till she was gone to wash it, and man that takes a LOT of scrubbing and wax.

Quick Reply: Things people do on your boat that piss you off

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.