Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ??? >

Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ???

Notices
View Poll Results: resin bucket vs. bravo butt ??
crusty but trusty resin bucket all the way..
23.81%
CIG all the way...
33.33%
OUTER LIMITS blows them both away
27.62%
i'm a CAT kinda guy !!
15.24%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ???

Old 12-05-2003, 07:41 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by SS930
I just checked this thread and I'm shocked to see it went down the tubes. As queer as I think most of Lucy's posts are, we were all just breaking some balls and having fun with it. BUT, even Lucy knew when it was time to step back. WP and Cash, you guys should go back and reread what you've written... you sound like a couple of little b!tches. Even the little punks rolling down the streets in there Honda's don't act as childish as you guys. You guys deteriorate every Apache thread and surely embarrass other Apache owners. I don't think ANYONE here can argue that Apache isn't a legendary boat. Hell, as annoying as Lucy's posts are ( ), I'd be lying if I said that boat is a POS. It's not, nor is any structurally sound Apache! Get a grip guys. And the petty tribe chit? If you guys are what the "tribe" is made of, then you're doing your best to flush the name down the toilet.

The NEW Apache? Who the hell would WANT plywood over foam? As an engineer I can tell you this foam technology is superior in just about every way. From what I've seen so far the new Apache has the makings to continue the Apache namesake, but WE ALL SHOULD WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT BEFORE MAKING ANY JUDGMENTS!!! I may or may not like the the new owners, but regardless of how I feel about them it doesn't effect the outcome of the finished goods. Let's wait and see what the new guy's can do before bashing the new boat just because your idol is no longer the big cheese.

Breaking some balls is fun, acting like a little b!tch is just plain childish.

Sorry guys, I just had to get that out of my system.
thank you !
Old 12-05-2003, 08:17 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SS930
I just checked this thread and I'm shocked to see it went down the tubes. As queer as I think most of Lucy's posts are, we were all just breaking some balls and having fun with it. BUT, even Lucy knew when it was time to step back. WP and Cash, you guys should go back and reread what you've written... you sound like a couple of little b!tches. Even the little punks rolling down the streets in there Honda's don't act as childish as you guys. You guys deteriorate every Apache thread and surely embarrass other Apache owners. I don't think ANYONE here can argue that Apache isn't a legendary boat. Hell, as annoying as Lucy's posts are ( ), I'd be lying if I said that boat is a POS. It's not, nor is any structurally sound Apache! Get a grip guys. And the petty tribe chit? If you guys are what the "tribe" is made of, then you're doing your best to flush the name down the toilet.

The NEW Apache? Who the hell would WANT plywood over foam? As an engineer I can tell you this foam technology is superior in just about every way. From what I've seen so far the new Apache has the makings to continue the Apache namesake, but WE ALL SHOULD WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT BEFORE MAKING ANY JUDGMENTS!!! I may or may not like the the new owners, but regardless of how I feel about them it doesn't effect the outcome of the finished goods. Let's wait and see what the new guy's can do before bashing the new boat just because your idol is no longer the big cheese.

Breaking some balls is fun, acting like a little b!tch is just plain childish.

Sorry guys, I just had to get that out of my system.
SS390,not bashing the boat im bashing sk,spw and ta.You should be reading ALL of there posts not mine.I am not part of the tribe, i have a 28 foot ski boat
Old 12-05-2003, 09:33 AM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by sean stinson
I would personally love to take one of their new boats out and thrash, bash, and smash it I am quite capable of running it beyond its means, the means of the engines, the drives, and after that ride I will let you know if the boat is capable of running beyond its means.
Dude, can I ride?
Old 12-05-2003, 01:28 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally posted by cashbrain
I am trying to figure out how I deteriorate any thread by telling the truth and then get called a wannabe and a MFJ.....First of all,I am no wannbe..just doing my own thing and under no cicumstances do I accept racial slurs......you had better re-read what was posted by MR.APACHE.....Whatever issue Warpaint has is none of my business and I choose to stay out of it...
your finger pointing is derilict at best,ss930
You're just supporting my opinion...

"derilict", that's me!