Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ??? >

Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ???

Notices
View Poll Results: resin bucket vs. bravo butt ??
crusty but trusty resin bucket all the way..
23.81%
CIG all the way...
33.33%
OUTER LIMITS blows them both away
27.62%
i'm a CAT kinda guy !!
15.24%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ???

Old 12-04-2003, 11:53 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

$100.00 dollars says you are wrong Show us......
Old 12-04-2003, 11:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Post #104 on my deck thread where is my $100
Old 12-05-2003, 12:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Ocean: I will let him off easy,He does not know any better.
Old 12-05-2003, 12:12 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by oceanrockn
$100.00,lets play with the SERIOUS boys, a hundred is spent for luc nh, lets go $1,000 or ten times that...this is SERIOUS OFFSHORE ONLY...let's play for keeps!
Lunch!!! May help absorb some of the booze Steve 1, post the link and i have your $100.00

Steve, i found the link........i will email my address so you can mail me my cash

Last edited by WARPAINT; 12-05-2003 at 12:18 AM.
Old 12-05-2003, 02:07 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey, Where did everybody go?
Old 12-05-2003, 06:02 AM
WickedWon

Default God This Is Sad

The same four or five people, on both sides, turn these threads into an embarrassment, I'm out

Old 12-05-2003, 06:02 AM
WickedWon

Default God This Is Sad

The same four or five people, on both sides, turn these threads into an embarrassment, I'm out

Old 12-05-2003, 06:48 AM
The Illustrious One
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I agree with Mr. Grady.....Put the boat out and let it talk the rest leave them be until that time.......I would personally love to take one of their new boats out and thrash, bash, and smash it so I could give an honest opinion of it I will tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. BTW I am quite capable of running it beyond its means, the means of the engines, the drives, and after that ride I will let you know if the boat is capable of running beyond its means. Steve 1 you know me and know that I am not BS in this statement. So if you're up to it New Apache I would love the oppurtunity I will give a fair and honest opinion!!!!! "Honest Injun"

PS......Steve 1 what did you find out about our conversation the other day? I believe that it warrants a return call because I really dont want to be unhappy you know what I want, nothing more and nothing less.

So if the rest can leave them alone for a couple of more months....I believe the statement was made about March then we will see.
Old 12-05-2003, 07:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally posted by oceanrockn
Your are 100% correct, it will be the NEXT generation apache which will be above and beyond anything built to date. It will not be a BS or EF apache WITHOUT A DOUBT, we are utilizing QUALITY material, PROVEN ENGINEERING and SOPHISTICATED design...not the old 1969 style with rotton wood, misdesigned parts, and unbuildable product.
Jack, anytime anyplace, our NEW GENERTAITON apache against whatever the **** you seem to believe in....name the place, date and cash...preferably ROUGH WATER and allow us time to get ready,,,say March sometime...got balls? Or are you still all talk?
[email protected]...step up, or step out...we are Apache, you are some kind of a wannabe without merit!
I don't have any idea who you are, but you obviously work for Apache. Why would you come on here and act like a complete assh0le? If your not Mr. 2.3 mil, then you must work for him and if he is such a great businessman he should fire you!! No one in their right mind would buy a boat from you people. No boat is a legend until it's proven to be, so shut the f@ck up and produce a boat...and if you are so sure of your product you should post your real name and LEARN HOW TO SPELL!!!

Craig Hall
Old 12-05-2003, 07:02 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I just checked this thread and I'm shocked to see it went down the tubes. As queer as I think most of Lucy's posts are, we were all just breaking some balls and having fun with it. BUT, even Lucy knew when it was time to step back. WP and Cash, you guys should go back and reread what you've written... you sound like a couple of little b!tches. Even the little punks rolling down the streets in there Honda's don't act as childish as you guys. You guys deteriorate every Apache thread and surely embarrass other Apache owners. I don't think ANYONE here can argue that Apache isn't a legendary boat. Hell, as annoying as Lucy's posts are ( ), I'd be lying if I said that boat is a POS. It's not, nor is any structurally sound Apache! Get a grip guys. And the petty tribe chit? If you guys are what the "tribe" is made of, then you're doing your best to flush the name down the toilet.

The NEW Apache? Who the hell would WANT plywood over foam? As an engineer I can tell you this foam technology is superior in just about every way. From what I've seen so far the new Apache has the makings to continue the Apache namesake, but WE ALL SHOULD WAIT TO SEE THE FINISHED PRODUCT BEFORE MAKING ANY JUDGMENTS!!! I may or may not like the the new owners, but regardless of how I feel about them it doesn't effect the outcome of the finished goods. Let's wait and see what the new guy's can do before bashing the new boat just because your idol is no longer the big cheese.

Breaking some balls is fun, acting like a little b!tch is just plain childish.

Sorry guys, I just had to get that out of my system.

Quick Reply: Poll: Resin bucket VS. Bravo Butt ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.