Notices

OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:25 PM
mudone

Default Re: Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by cigarette1
You can go back to the other site now and add a post to the Powerboat Magazine thread.
I wish I knew what you were talking about. What other site? I didn't know there was any other site.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The membership fee is a small price to pay for what you get. This keeps the "rif-raf" out and I would personelly pay double for all the information I have absorbed through this site. Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:32 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Re: Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Originally posted by mudone
I wish I knew what you were talking about. What other site? I didn't know there was any other site.
WHAT? It's also advertised in POWERBOATS MAG.

See, that's the point of the OSO ad. Not everyone knows yet.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:36 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Wink

Is it ok that Steve lives in Lauderdale on the water with a swimming pool? Mudone you're loosing this battle fast son!

Never question Board God 1 or 2's direction with OSO. It's not the # 1 Boating Web Site in the World by mistake!

BH
Old 12-11-2003, 05:36 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Oh, I guess I misunderstood. I didn't know full page ads in Powerboat were FREE.
What the hell do you care? I don't remember
reading that OSO is a non profit company, Or that
the members owned it. You don't get to make
decisions on how the money gets spent. If you
did, you would own OSO.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:39 PM
mudone

Originally posted by cig1988
Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!
None of your business? How YOUR money is getting spent? guess you must have more to spend than me, because when I buy something, I like to know what I am paying for. Does OSO have good info? usually. Improvements? what is there to improve? Its a basic software package that anyone with a couple hundred bucks can buy. The content is based on what members post, not what OSO does.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

The membership fee is a small price to pay for what you get. This keeps the "rif-raf" out and I would personelly pay double for all the information I have absorbed through this site. Its none of my buisness nor yours what Steve does with membership money. All I know is he keeps improving this site and does the right thing!
Old 12-11-2003, 05:42 PM
mudone

Originally posted by THEJOKER
Is it ok that Steve lives in Lauderdale on the water with a swimming pool? Mudone you're loosing this battle fast son!

Never question Board God 1 or 2's direction with OSO. It's not the # 1 Boating Web Site in the World by mistake!BH
To the best of my knowledge, Steve does not take ANY money from this site for his personal use. This is NOT a post about what STeve does with his personal money, and I never said it was.

Old 12-11-2003, 05:42 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Default Re: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Is that what you get when you pay for a membership? Your money spent on a full page ad in Powerboat mag???
If you become a member you will soon recognize you will be involved with the greatest group of people with the best personalities and who demonstrate unselfishness ,humor,assisitance, and information at any given moment.
Old 12-11-2003, 05:46 PM
Registered

Ignore Mudone, he is a member that was thrown off the site for causing trouble in the past.

Quick Reply: OSO ad in Powerboat Mag.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.