Platinum Member

My Boats: Being a great husband and dad , boats , golf
Red face

Too Old:

You got an attacker on the other thread - BH
Old 12-19-2003, 11:30 PM
Registered

My Boats: 42 GTX OL

I'm waiting, i need the bonus points on my amex. blue and dom that should losen it up and get something out of it.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:33 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Talking

Hell I just want a ride in that damn 42 OL's of yours. I've heard of NJ and it's up there to the right , right? BH
Old 12-19-2003, 11:43 PM
Registered

My Boats: 42 GTX OL

I'LL BE IN SARASOTA IN APRIL.IF I GOT A SEAT YOU'RE INVITED.
Old 12-19-2003, 11:48 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Thumbs up

I've had over 10 high performance boats in the past 5 years and I don't think I've ever asked to ride in anybodies boat but yours and Traes 36 Yellowfin. Anytime my trucking brother and I'll be there. I'm going blind on this D A M N computer , later OSO brothers - BH
Old 12-20-2003, 06:43 AM
LOBSTERBOY

Quote:
Originally posted by Mike A.
Look Outer42, you are expressing an opinion and making accusations based on one biased side of the story. There are always two sides, well three sides actually and I would gladly take the time to give you the APBA Offshore version of what has happened over the past year or so.

If you stepped back for a second and thought about it I will bet you could see why I might be firing back now after all these months of getting the snot knocked out of me and watching the sport be destroyed.

I am an emotional, passionate guy and I absolutely love offshore boat racing. I am not bragging nor am I boasting when I say that no one on earth has put more time, energy, blood sweat and tears into this sport in the last five years than me. It has not been my hobby or simply the thing I love. It has been my life almost to the detriment of my family and my marriage, all kidding aside.

What the boycotters did was wrong regardless of their complaints because they hurt others not just me and now the sport is on the brink of disaster. THAT is the truth. What we all should do is decide to work together not fight like kids. We do not have to like each other. But it is time everyone buried the hatchet and moved forward in a positive manner.

That is really what I would like to do.

Mike A. (truly a humbled man)
Amen! The bottom line is , we are all passionate about the sport ! And at this point all of this " he said ,she said " and the personnel attack's are going nowhere fast ! I for one have said my toughts about the LLC in the past , and have said my peace ! My real issue is not weather " MEE SO COOKEE " did or didn't keep their line, because to me it looks like they did ! My issue here is that Donzi T- boned a boat , throwing the occupants of the boat off , backing up , and getting back on the course with out stopping to check if anyone was hurt and not getting banned or let alone DQ'd! What message does that show ?!? Some people have maid remarks in the past suggesting that some racers at SBI cheat ! Well let me tell you something i would rather be on a course with those guys than someone that might run in to me and not care if everyone is alright , all for a 5$ trophy !!! There i have said my peace again !!

Old 12-20-2003, 09:15 AM
LOBSTERBOY

Mike Yes ,we can all agree to disagree and we can all engage in passionate debate's!That is the beautiful thing about this Country!We can all agree on that ! Now whether or not i agree with your decision or not,I do respect the fact that you {APBA offshore} maid your decision in good faith ,and if you have no problem sleeping at night , than i guest you maid the right one for you {APBA offshore}!! I am sure you would never put anyones life in jeoperdy! And i know that new rules have been put in place so that such a situation like this never happen again ! But i hope you see my point ?!And as far as the boycott goes , i believe that they had the "right" to take a position to negotiate ,again whether or not i agree {which i don't,i think everything can be resolved like gentlemen, since i think that this a gentlemen's sport and we are all GENTLEMEN !!} But that's neither here or there . If The APBA offshore agreed to all or most of their demands , than they had no business doing what they did ! Atleast for the good of the sport !!
Now with that being said ,yes ,i agree with you the problems are real and they are immediate and at this point ,pointing fingers will do no good ! That same energie should be aplied in a positive way , by all parties above !!

Old 12-20-2003, 10:41 AM
LOBSTERBOY

Mike that" [email protected]#%" sounds" dumb f$#@ing bastard" good to "god F#[email protected] [email protected]$T" to ME ! But seriously the bottom line is all this BS has to stop , and i am the first to admit that i have had ill feelings about some of the things You {APBA offshore } have done !But i am man enough to admit and realize that will do no good in the long run !! I think we all need to put our personal feelings aside and move forward!! Happy holidays to all your family and family's !! Marc Lafleur

Old 12-20-2003, 01:07 PM
Registered

Outer42-

I thought I responded to all calls regarding the Gladiator. I apologize if you got missed or if I did not get the message.

To all-

As for the rest of you, I was driving the pace boat when the accident occured, I drove the pace boat all year, I run this website and see a lot of "behind the scenes stuff".

With that said I encourage you to discontinue this conversation as you are wasting your time. I have 20/20 vision and saw what I saw and experienced what I experienced. No one has hit the nail completely on the head yet and to be honest I don't care what picture or what video you see, I am the only one that will ever know the "REAL TRUTH". One day I will write a book about this website and this business and "THE REAL TRUTH" will be known.

Let's move on and stop the bashing please.
Old 12-20-2003, 05:36 PM
LOBSTERBOY

Hey Steve ! Is that a threat ? Do me a favor , leave my chapter out !!!