All Of Our Jobs Have Gone To India >

All Of Our Jobs Have Gone To India

Notices

All Of Our Jobs Have Gone To India

Old 02-07-2004, 07:36 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry All Of Our Jobs Have Gone To India

A couple of years ago I built a house with brand new G.E appliances. Two months after we moved in the refrigerator was having some issues so I called the 800 number for warranty issues. My call was TRANSFERED to INDIA The individual could barely speak English. This burner my a$$ since I am in the telecommunications industry and unfortunately my line of work enabled this to happen. I had some computer problems (DELL) last night and it is still under warranty so I called the 800 number and guess where I went INDIA after spending 45 minutes on the phone with a dumb a$$ with very broken English named (SANDY) I got the supervisor (GEORGE) on the phone and the problem solved in 6 minutes. They can't even use there own names and choose AMERICAN names. The DELL commercial in my opinion is FALSE advertising!!!!! It shows young AMERICAN ENGLISH SPEAKING interns in what would appear to be a large AMERICAN, UNITED STATES building in the customer support department, BULL $hit!!!!!

Since this is an election year I have sent emails to the candidates since they are all talking about the economy of the UNITED STATES being so poor they need to hear about what is happening first hand from us
(UNITED STATES) !!!!!!!!!!!! I have also sent an email to DELL COMPUTERS. I know they will probably fall on blind eyes but at least I know I have done something.

Thanks for letting me vent I just had to get this out of my system.
Old 02-07-2004, 08:14 AM
Registered

check out cafta
Old 02-07-2004, 08:18 AM
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Whats cafta?

I also see many of our things being outsourced. I am also in the Telco industry, and more and more jobs that used to be done "in house" are being contracted out... Its sad, but reality...
Old 02-07-2004, 08:25 AM
Member #154
Platinum Member

Received 864 Likes on 317 Posts

This isn't news, and it's more wide spread than you think. Most companies don't publicize it when they make the move. Asia, India, Mexico are killing us. Remember NAFTA? Ross Perot was right!!
Old 02-07-2004, 08:26 AM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

They actually teach these guys how to speak with accents. They "try" to teach them how to speak with southern accents and NY accents. Can you believe that crap.

And all these Indian firms all say they can do it better than US. I think these countries are the real threat to the US and not some guys hanging out in caves in mountains.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:25 AM
Registered

Yup I'm in IT also and have been seeing it happen all the time. Dell is bringing it's call center back to the US. When you have problems like this with call centers, call and complain to the company. Send emails to the entire executive team.
Old 02-07-2004, 09:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WTF
http://www.ustr.gov/new/fta/cafta.htm
Old 02-07-2004, 10:20 AM
Registered

Thank you Mr Bush!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:22 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default NO

Thank you CLINTON SCUM !!!!
Old 02-07-2004, 10:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Seems to me both are guilty of this.

Quick Reply: All Of Our Jobs Have Gone To India

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.