Notices

OT: Birthday's SUCK!

Old 02-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yikes miller! i'm really sorry sweetie. i know you deserve much better......the best actually! you could always take a trip down to miami for the weekend for some quick "therapy". we'll be down there (not that this will be of much "healthy" help, but i think you know what i mean).

i'm here if ya want to give me the low down. if not.....i'm here anyway....
Old 02-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear about your problems man. But, if it helps,,, Happy Birthday.
Old 02-10-2004, 12:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally posted by Miller
She doesn't even know the board exists. If she did, she'd probably say it is "formage" and not come here anyway. She is too cool for something like OSO...

We're talking about a girl who got her first Cigarette at 15 (a Top Gun no less) and a Ferrari Mondial at 16 (after she completed the racing course at Skip Barber). So, she thinks that her s**t doesn't stink. Well, I can tell you that it DOES!

What's bad is that breaking up with her was by no means the worst part of my B-Day!

Thanks for all the well-wishes. though. I appreciate it.
I hear ya. Spoiled, rich bitshes are the worst.

Once again, sorry to hear it. Best of luck and cheer up!
Old 02-10-2004, 12:40 PM
Registered

I'm off for a few hours of full contact Brazilian jiu jitsu and Western boxing (a little MMA style). After 4-5 hours of whailing on people (or getting whomped) I'll be back to my normal, cheerful self!

Thanks for the invite Anna, but my sis has been sick lately and I have to go visit her this weekend and take her to the hospital all next week for treatment. So, no funs trips in the near future for me.

Come to think of it, compare to my sister and many more people, I have nothing to ***** about so I'm going to stop right now!

Now, time to go train and train and train...I hope I get a partner I don't like. That might be fun!
Old 02-10-2004, 01:24 PM
Registered

Hi Miller, Sorry your Birthday wasn’t very memorable,,, well I guess it was, but not for the “right” reasons. It warms my heart to hear all of the support and “Brotherly” well wishing that the OSO fraternity has to offer. Such as “Sorry to hear about the boat” or how about “Miller, that is too bad about the boat” or “What color was the Boat” or “Wow does she post on OSO?” Don’t let anyone ever accuse the OSO members of being “Shallow & Hollow” they are a bunch of compassionate, caring people. LOL . The only genuine caring reply came from “Anna” as far as the other guys, it sure renewed my faith in the male species. I laughed harder, the more I read. Just remember, “Revenge comes in many forms” .

Philip
Old 02-10-2004, 01:52 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yeah. She also drives an Aston Martin. But, I actually liked her before I found out about the toys and that her idolization of Jenna Jameson...or her psychosis.

Maybe the next one will be less nuts...but I doubt it!
She's got to be crazy.. the proof is in the pudding... she drives an Aston Martin.... roflmao..
Old 02-10-2004, 01:59 PM
Registered

Quote from Miller: At this point, I'd settle for a "Normal" and "Easy to be Around" girl. ........... Miller... I have news for you.... Normal ,and Girl, are inherent contradictions! But I have to agree with the other posts... Spoiled little rich girls are the worst.... I know.. my last g/f was exactly that... came from a rich family... thought money just grew on trees.... she would have spent me into the poor house if I had let her... you are better off with out "Little Missy Rich Girl".
Old 02-10-2004, 02:10 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Ahhh....spoiled, came from a very rich family, very "upper crust".
Probably went to all the best boarding schools too.
Sounds like a high maintenance woman.

Sorry to hear she left you , but it seems to be for the best.

BTW HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!
Old 02-10-2004, 02:17 PM
Charter Member #996
Charter Member

hey miller, is your sis going to be alright? geez, you do have a lot on your plate. that's really nice of you to go take care of her. "aawwee". you're sounding like a prince these days. shoot, florida will be there anytime anyway. good luck and best wishes to your sister.

troutly - hi there. yep, i'm still around. lots happening up here, ya know. are you going to be in miami? if so, i'd love to say hello to you and the mrs.

reed jensen - "I have news for you.... Normal ,and Girl, are inherent contradictions! " yikes! should the women of this board say "men, and intelligent words are inherent contraditions"? DUH!
Old 02-10-2004, 02:28 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Have as good a Birthday as you can Miller. A few advices picked up over the years;
But, as you can imagine, to give up a Top Gun owning, Aston Martin DB7 Vantage Volante driving, Jenna Jameson idolizing girl...
My father told me the hardest way to earn money was to marry it, they have enough power even when they're broke.
Maybe the next one will be less nuts...
They all are. (except my wife and BCC it looks like)

Quick Reply: OT: Birthday's SUCK!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.