More cops that don't want to work.

Old 02-24-2004, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with CandyMan...
Old 02-24-2004, 03:19 PM
Registered

yup, candyman's right. but don't roll through any stop lights in town if you do persue it that way.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Registered

He is moving back to VA., and says he's going to do something. He is worried that they will bust him for any little thing he does or just make something up. He has a top level security clearance and any thing can make them take that away, then he loses his job. So he is a bit scared.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:29 PM
Official OSO boat whore
Charter Member

I have a first had experience that paralled this. In our case, the car was recovered after they had inpounded it as an abandoned vehicle. Apparently it took them 20 parking tickets to realize a broken window and steering column would make it a stolen car! Luckly, they forgave the parking tickets. Morons. Anways, the trunk was full of tools. I call the cops up and told them about this. I figured that they could be stolen tools and they'd want to print them. The cop told me that I should be happy to have the tools. That if they found out who they belonged too, that we could loose them! Like duh!

Don't even get me started on the time we had our credit card numbers stolen!

BTW-my experience was with a big city. I presume this wouldn't be true with a small town cop.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:34 PM
Registered

Originally posted by SS930
That is f'd up. He has every right to be pissed. I think I'd take it to the next level within the PD.

Good luck.
I definatley would that is f#$king crazy. They have the pics of the guys who stole the truck. They have fingerprints of the guys who stole the truck. They have drugs and bags from the guys who stole the truck. And they probably have the phone number of the guys who stole the truck!!!

Yea , I guess i can see why they dont want to do anything. Afterall, they don't have much to go on.
Attached Images  
Old 02-24-2004, 03:46 PM
Registered

Thats the whole point, why wont they do anything? All I ever hear about in cases like this is they don't have the man power, then all I can think of is the two cops that sit on the side of the road running radar. If the BS meter in your post Impulsive is you saying I am full of it,I don't lie, that way there is less to remember.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:49 PM
Registered

Originally posted by Lapse of Reason
Thats the whole point, why wont they do anything? All I ever hear about in cases like this is they don't have the man power, then all I can think of is the two cops that sit on the side of the road running radar. If the BS meter in your post Impulsive is you saying I am full of it,I don't lie, that way there is less to remember.
NO, NO . the bs meter was meant for the police dept. I completley believe your story and if digusts me. The bs I was talking about was the Bs the police gave your friend about not worrying about it.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Registered

Thats cool it's just sooo bad I can see how some people would think it's bs.

I guess you have to be doing something real bad like 10mph over the speed limit to get them to do something.
Old 02-24-2004, 03:54 PM
Performance Boat Center
VIP Member

Received 20 Likes on 6 Posts

Ok this is a quickie..
My girl's car was stolen in philly. They found in tin NJ (camden).
We get it back. Cops dont care.
Then we find the theifs WORK ID in the car.... Hmmmmm. there was also empty beer bottles and a cash reciept from the beer joint (video survalence). The reciept has the time on it.. the store has video.... Duh?

Guess what the cops do?

Jack Schiz!

I guess I should have become a cop... Lift would be smooth...
954-809-8739
Wright Performance, MTI, Cigarette, Sunsation
Old 02-24-2004, 04:05 PM
Registered

No i hear ya. When I first read it I couldn't believe my own eyes. I would definatley pursue this. It's worse than Cuda's story in Tampa. Atleast these guys have all the evidence they need right in front of them.

What pisses me off is that I got arrested at mardis gras 4 years ago for pissing on a tree. Not pissing in the street or in public. I was way down the back of a dark alley , off of bourboun st., and behind a tree. I had two options, piss my pants or find a tree. You couldn't get into any bars to piss and the line for the porta pottis was 30 deep.They arrested me , kept me for 7 hours then told me if i did not want to contest the charges i could pay $500 and get out. All they wanted was the damn money. For christs sakes I would of went to the atm and gave it to the cop.

These f#%king guys steal a truck, trash it , do drugs in the truck, leave drugs in the truck , leave fingerprints on beer bottles they were drinking while driving the truck, and then take f#%king pictures of the whole damn thing and nothing happens.

I piss on a tree and get arrested... Go figure

Quick Reply: More cops that don't want to work.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.