Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY? >

Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY?

Notices

Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY?

Old 03-04-2004, 08:40 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY?

If so...there is a scheduled Poker Run on Seneca Lake on the 25th -27th of June. Seneca Lake is located about three hours from Buffalo, One hour from Syracuse, and about one and a half hours from Binghamton. The lake is in the middle of New York wine country and extends for roughly 38 miles. The run should be a great time.

P.S. Board Gods please don't remove this thread, I know I didn't post it in the correct area but General discussion is much cooler than the Poker Run section.
Attached Thumbnails Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY?-pirates-poker-run.gif  
Old 03-04-2004, 05:33 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Isn't this run usually on the same weekend but in July? If it is in June - I'm in - July always interferes with vacation week.
Old 03-04-2004, 07:16 PM
bn
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Is this considered the Seneca Lake Poker Run? or is that a different run?
Old 03-04-2004, 07:17 PM
Registered

Received 315 Likes on 172 Posts

This sounds like the ROPA Battleship run but the dates and name are wrong. What's the deal???
Old 03-04-2004, 07:31 PM
Registered

Yup, the cuse
Old 03-04-2004, 07:56 PM
RLW
~~~~
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Read the fine print and you will notice that the Seneca Power Boat Association is sponsoring this event.
ROPA sponsors the Battleship Run. They are two different Poker Runs and two different clubs.
Sounds good, just have to get the boat back together.
Old 03-04-2004, 09:33 PM
Registered

Rico - haven't seen you on here in ages! What's new?

Need-the-Speed - I moved from Skaneateles Lake last year. I had one of the 2 regular go-fasts on the lake. We actually tried organizing a fun run on Skaneateles a few years ago, but only a few boats showed up. We did have a couple 40 +/- footers out there. That was back in the early days of OSO. We did manage to get quite a few OSOers together at one of Oneida Lake's bars one winter to ***** about how much we wanted spring to come .

I've always heard of the Battleship - not the other.
Old 03-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Registered

need the speed it sounds like there`s quite a bit of interest in the run . it is not the battleship run think spring or better yet summer
Old 03-05-2004, 12:53 AM
Xtreme Cooler Test Dumby
Platinum Member

This run has nothing to do with the Battles Ship Run. It is being organized by the Seneca lake Powerboat Association or SPBA. There has been a large amount of interest in the event with several boats already entered. This is a very good sign considering the event is still 3.5 months away. Prize Money is good, The entry fee is low, and it's a fantastic Lake. I urge all to come and spend the weekend! If you are planning on attending, premium (On Site) lodging will go fast! So Hurry!
P.S. I believe that the ROPA Battleship run is in July.
Old 03-05-2004, 07:08 AM
Registered

jromy, how you doing, i have been on here but not much posting just reading. I had to sell the boat but am looking to getting my one and only to Can't say no to those cigs. Love em. I would love to get together. I am going to try to get a summer place up in the thousand islands and i will have you up. Good luck and keep in touch. Give me a call any time. home 656-8435, cell 430-3516

Quick Reply: Just curious, Anybody from upstate NY?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.