Notices

Legal advice please

Old 03-30-2004, 07:53 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 133 Likes on 82 Posts

I've got several friends in the Tennessee offices. Nissan corporate holds their dealers to high standards and will NOT like hearing about this. The TITAN truck is a new direction for them and they don't want dealers muddying the issue with piss ant tricks like that.

Get the addresses of all of the Nissan consumer complaint contacts. Get the address of the BBB contact in your area. Get the addresses of the network news stations in your area.

Write the GM a letter. In that letter state that the dealer has "X" amount of days to deliver to you the truck you ordered (or a similar one with any changes in detail approved by you) for the price agreed upon.

If he does not send you written confirmation of this agreement within 3 days of the receipt of this letter, then you will do the following in the order listed:

1) Hire 10 individuals to picket his dealership for the next few Saturdays. The picketers will have a permit if required and will be carrying signs outlining the deceptive business practices you are enduring.

2) Send copies of a detailed letter explaining what has occurred to:
The Nissan customer relations line
The state BBB
Every local news agency in your area.

3) You will print large placards and hang them on your truck denouncing your dealership as a lying cheating contract-breaking house of deception. You will carry with you a stack of flyers to pass out to anybody who will take one.

4) You will appear in competitors TV and radio commercials waving the "broken sales contract" and speaking the simple, truthful, unbiased, non-slanderous phrase, "So and so Nissan agreed upon a sales price, took my deposit, took my order, and accepted and signed this legal sales contract. I later found out that they refused to honor it and cancelled my order without ever notifying me."

best of luck
Old 03-31-2004, 03:01 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RonP

Ron.

You need to talk to Nissan's Dealer Rep. at the HQ.

Let them know what happened, and that you are very upset about being left out in the cold. Also file a complaint witht the local NJ BBB- better business bureau.

Nissan gets upset when customers are stiffed on vehicle sales. (Especially if you end up buying something else.- Ford, GM, etc.)

Finally, the new F150 has the neatest interior of all the trucks. But, if you want to pull, the GM w/ the 8.1 is the one to get -for gas p'ups.

Wannabe
Old 03-31-2004, 11:00 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Damn, I would raise HELLLLLLL with that one Ron !!

A few years ago , A friend of mine ordered a chevy Kodiak (big truck) form a dealer . The sales guy screwed up and sold it to him for like $29k instead of $39k . Truck came in and then the manager caught it . MAnager said no way !!! My friend raised such a fuss ,they gave him the truck and fired the salesman !!!

As my friend always says , "Be as anoying as you can until they give it to you just to get rid of you" !!!

Good luck man !!

Let us know what day we picket the place !!