My Boats: 1993 24 ft Baja Outlaw that is too loud for the State of Kansas

After

This stuff is amazing!
Attached Thumbnails
Ringo is some BAD AZZ Chit!!!-06100008.jpg  
Old 04-30-2004, 04:06 PM
Registered

My Boats: Spectre Sportfish Tournament Edition

Well... it's seems that it's hull cleaning time again. Never fear I have plenty of Ringo to go around to all my OSO bubba's.

For those who need proof that it will not damage and works as advertised, all the words that I can say cannot do justice to those who have used it for years and can tell you that the acid content is so minute that you can apply it without gloves (although open cuts will sting a bit). Unlike the other effective cleaners, this one can be applied to your bilge and used while your baby is on the trailer and it will not damage any of the steel or aluminum components/parts because, in part, it's not liquid like the others and it does not have the acid content.

To put it mildly, it's the consistency of liquid soap and wipes on with a damp rag. Letting it sit and do the work is all you have to do. 5 minutes or so later just spray off and voila. Stains are gone. PERIOD. There is NO easier cleaner to use anywhere and I back that up with a 100% money back guarantee, although I have never had anyone ask for or need a refund.

Email or PM me for details if you are interested in some.

BTW - this is not my job selling this stuff so please don't think that I have something huge to gain. I am simply offering a hard to get product based on the volumes required to buy, to fellow boaters with the exact same problems that I have... keeping a boat hull stain free!
Old 04-30-2004, 04:10 PM
Registered

BTW - Frenzy is saying NOT to use On/Off for frequent use (i.e. - yearly or more frequent) because it does harm the gel coat. Any strong concentrated acid like that will. Also beware of the damage it can do to the stainless, aluminum, and steel fittings etc.
Old 05-01-2004, 10:06 AM

My Boats: 2006 Dominator SS

Vyper340

I'd like to get some of this product. Can you PM me the details.
Old 05-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Registered

My Boats: 94 Formula 303SR1

Me too. Viper leave me a PM.

Toolman
Old 05-02-2004, 11:49 AM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

My Boats: 1988 Tracker Pro 17, 40 hp Mariner.....1972 Glastron GT 140, Merc 50 power!!!

Yeah, shoot me some info and pricing too.

[email protected]
Old 05-02-2004, 12:04 PM
Registered

My Boats: 28' Nordic Heat

Me too!

Bob
[email protected]
Old 05-02-2004, 02:15 PM
Registered

My Boats: Velocity 41'
Default Ringo

I bought a coule of bottles from Viper340 a year or so ago and it does work. I had some leaf stains on my deck and ON/OFF would not remove the stains. I tried the Ringo and it took the stains off. I will continue to use Ringo until something better comes along
Old 05-03-2004, 08:12 PM
Registered

For those that are interested please PM or email me through OSO:

A large 32 oz. bottle of Ringo that will last 3-4 full hull cleanings on a 38' boat along with touch ups for the bilge runs $24.95 plus actual S&H (usually $7-8 via UPS). The absolute best way to handle getting some is to send the funds via www.Paypal.com to my email address using any major credit card. As soon as notification is received I will UPS the shipment and email you with the tracking information and the estimated date of arrival. It generally takes 3-5 days to arrive depending on location. I also offer a money back guarantee in the event that you are unhappy for any reason. To date no one has asked for a refund because it IS the best AND the easiest hull cleaner to use, PERIOD!

Instructions for use; apply generously with a damp rag (not a brush) as if you were applying a thick coat of liquid wax ([b]no[b/] rubbing is required). Wait 5-7 minutes and spray off. It's that simple and gloves are not required (although recommended if you have any cuts on your hands)! It will remove rust stains, scum lines, and any discoloration but will not remove sea life growth. It can also be used on stainless steel but I do not recommend leaving it on for more than one minute before thoroughly rinsing off. It will not harm trailers or aluminum but I do recommend a thorough rinse as with all cleaners to be sure all the cleaner is removed from metal parts.

Thanks,
Dave
Vyper340
Old 05-03-2004, 09:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1989 Formula F-311-SR1

"Slimey-Grimey" works just as well and its cheaper (about 9 bucks, enough for a full summer's worth, at least 15 applications), plus it sprays on.

Crystaline stuff, mix with hot water, spray it on. Rinse it off after 30 seconds. Done.