Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay... >

Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Notices

Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Old 04-27-2004, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Too Old
I heard there were five or six automotive related fatalities in South Carolina today.

Anyone care to pontificate endlessly based on the above facts?
I was just going to mention the same sort of stats for Florida for today, I even saw one personally!
Old 04-27-2004, 09:34 PM
Registered

Originally posted by PokerRunGunT/S
The guy isn't a board member.
is this the reason? all of this has made me think harder.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Too Old
I heard there were five or six automotive related fatalities in South Carolina today.

Anyone care to pontificate endlessly based on the above facts?
That was my thoughts too

We have been having several motorcycle wrecks here and I think the rash of accidents(boats, bikes, atvs,jetskis, etc)are due to everyone deciding to get into the sport....With little or no education or direction

A lady was killed on an ATV here not long ago because it flipped over on her. She was riding a 700cc quad and this was her first time EVER to ride one

Same with boats and bikes, I have seen several idiots down here go into the shop I do business at and want a Hayabusa or GSXR 1000. Now these are guys that would be scared $h!+less of a 600 but are so ignorant to the power that they end up getting hurt...Just like somebody buying a Cig TG TS or Gladiator for their very first boat. Granted accidents can happen to anyone anywhere but 99.9% of the ones that I have seen or heard of first hand could have been avoided.

Maybe it is just ego at wanting the biggest or fastest of whatever toy you are into and not thinking about the danger of what you could be doing to yourself or others around you...Does anyone else agree with me or am I off track?
Old 04-27-2004, 09:43 PM
Registered

right

lets see what the facts are

Last edited by Downtown42; 04-27-2004 at 09:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:44 PM
Registered

Angry

Originally posted by LPA2106
we have seen seveal forest accidents with no explanation is ever forthcoming..I gotta tell ya i love speed but half the fun is running hard turns...maybe steps aren't for me?
I've had fast cars w/big power and incredible handling, fast boats w/steps and big power. What we should be doing with them is enjoy and RESPECT Them for what they can do, not just take them to the limits. Its not worth it.

enjoy boating and where the boating industry has brought us to.
Old 04-27-2004, 09:52 PM
jtmiller02

I'm with Fred, **** Happens...I got hurt in a car accident and I'll be the first to say, I feel much safer in the waters here in MB than I do on the road. Theres no way to legislate away stupidity or inherent risk involved in waking up everyday.

People get hurt cause other people are dumb or don't pay attention, insurance companies in general are greedy *******s and innocent victims get stuck for several years waiting for every ******* that spilled their coffee to get their turn in court. Life is a ***** like that..sometimes fast boats flip over its usually not the boat's fault so toss a coin and pick the person or the water.

My favorite quote "I'm not saying we should kill people for being stupid, but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem take care of itself."

Old 04-27-2004, 09:55 PM
Registered

Originally posted by glassdave
LPA2106 - what is your background in performance boats. not boats that you have ridden in but what have you owned. just curious
Well, he posts a lot about any number of different things. Some are even somewhat coherent, and you can usually translate it into English, at least if you've been reading puder's posts for a year or so. Even so, I'm not sure what Lyod's of London is....
Old 04-27-2004, 10:07 PM
jtmiller02

Rumor has it he was cut off by a manatee driving one of those new transparent apaches

-sorry i been single for a while and don't have anyone to instigate **** with

Old 04-27-2004, 10:10 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Too Old and 105 are right I mean one person gets killed in cars every fifteen minutes in the US.

The accident of those specific boats are very public on this forum due to the nature of the forum itself. I bet however that there are just as many accident has there has been in the past.

As for LPA2106 don't waste your time with his ineptitudes he has never once fest up to who he is or where he's from while going on diatribes that would make the "liar" dude from Saturday night live look like Mother Theresa plucking orphans from Love Canal while finding a cure for cancer. So take him as the minor annoyance that he is and give him the credence he deserves... none.
Old 04-27-2004, 10:20 PM
Registered

Originally posted by GLH
As for LPA2106 don't waste your time with his ineptitudes he has never once fest up to who he is or where he's from while going on diatribes that would make the "liar" dude from Saturday night live look like Mother Theresa plucking orphans from Love Canal while finding a cure for cancer. So take him as the minor annoyance that he is and give him the credence he deserves... none.
Between you and me, I figure someone is logged on to Dad's AOL account again

But reading these fantasies can be pretty amusing, if you're in the right frame of mind.

Quick Reply: Gladiator flipped in Biscayne Bay...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.