Notices

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-17-2004, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

Gee... a lazy girl... imagine that... I can't imagine why she would want to work when she can just have everything given to her.... imagine that....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:02 AM
jtmiller02

Reed, the worst are the lazy independant *****es. They won't let anyone do stuff for them because they think they can do anything on their own, kindness is totally out of the question with these women.(they come in small packages sometimes) However these women are so damn lazy they hardly get out of bed before 3pm let alone get anything productive done. Tried to set the last girl up with a job at Carrabba's because the owner is a friend and she had come home crying about her job at a Buffet after making $9 for an entire night. Did she take the $200/night job? NO of course not because you have to work at a real resteraunt.

If they made sense they'd just be men without dicks...

Old 05-17-2004, 11:26 AM
Registered

If they made sense they'd just be men without dicks...Roflmao...... I'm now going to carefully back out of the thread while the sh!t hits the fan....... lmao...............
Old 05-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LMAO - okay you two feel better???

Ange, I remember the dolphin pic and both girls had blonde hair, but in the first one your hair is wet so...so.....so post a pic of you with a bike already!
Old 05-17-2004, 11:30 AM
Registered

Dont hold your breath Bonnie. She says she will post but never does. Hmm, typical woman if you ask me.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:30 AM
jtmiller02

haha, these girls got to work all day someone needs to be nice and give them something to raise hell about. I can see ange walking around the office mumbling "without dicks" "freakin *******" ..........I'm goin to lunch I'll read the aftermath later

Old 05-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Registered

I think JT is a brother misogynist!............
Old 05-17-2004, 11:33 AM
Registered

Ahhhhhhhh.... I see young Perp Thumper is awake and posting....
Old 05-17-2004, 11:39 AM
Registered

Thanks Rolly, we'll just have to find people that see her regularly and have them post pics.

jt - I didn't yell at you cuz, well...cuz it's true. Way too many people out there looking for a free ride. The won't get off their arses and work, and then wonder why they can't hold a steady job with decent pay. Then they can't afford things they think they're ENTITLED to (like a new car or something) and they latch on to the nearest guy they can find and expect him to pay her way so she can go buy a car and then whine that she can't help with the bills cuz she's tapped out. I have a guy friend with a girlfriend like that. She's pretty, but she's also a freaken vampire. I can't wait until he wakes up and finds a REAL woman. Then maybe I won't cringe every time we're supposed to go to dinner with him.

So, carry on. LOL

But remember....we're not ALL like that.
Old 05-17-2004, 11:52 AM
Registered

I agree with Bonnie, not all girls are like that. My Ex was a sweetheart and would never expect somebody else to carry her. She was very driven and self sufficient. Kinda like my mother. We just had a few differences, mainly me not ready to settle down and marry just yet. Plus, I know she wouldnt want to move to Florida either.

Quick Reply: Ange!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.