Like Tree0Likes

Ange!!!!!!!!

Old 05-20-2004, 11:28 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

My Boats: 23' Regulator CC & Searching for the perfect 20'-26'...
Default Re: Ange!!!!!!!!

Yea, well..... my sista from anotha mutha
Old 05-20-2004, 11:29 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ange
Nope, no bolt ons. Not for me. I have nothing against anyone that does it, it's a personal choice. I look at it like I've got what God intended me to have. If someone chooses not to be with me because of that, then I really didn't lose out at all. My aunt had them, had the leakage problem, and when she died, they were no longer "soft". They had hardened like rocks. She was miserable and had been trying to get them removed. Oddly enough, the doctor that did the augmentation had had a "fire" and didn't have her records any longer so she was not able to be a part of the initial lawsuit. Since her death, my mother has found copies of her records and there is now a suit on her behalf with her niece and nephew as beneficiaries. So I'll stick with my average ones and keep on keeping on!
Let me ask you women a question..... Do you girls like "buff" guys?... OK... would you feel somewhat cheated to find out that the guy with the washboard abs and the muscular chest achieved that look with implants?.. What if medical science developed a "washboard" made out of silicone that could be implanted under a guys flab and could make him look buff... They have already perfected the muscle implants for the men with the "pigeon chest"... What's next?.... Schlong implants?....
Old 05-20-2004, 11:29 AM
jtmiller02

i'm feeling, half asleep...stupid people blowin up my nexteal at 11:30, whats with that?

i did see shrek 2 last night, funny as hell

Old 05-20-2004, 11:36 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I want to see Shrek II myself.

I haven't thought about it that way Reed. I think that you would be able to tell if the guy wasn't working out to get the abs, just on the general fitness or lack thereof. But women have boobs either way so it's hard to say how I would take it. I know they do butt implants and I've seen calf implants so I don't think the abs are out of the realm of possibility. And don't laugh so hard about the "schlong" implants either. I'm not sure how they would do it, but I'm sure it's in the works. After all, they can "revirginize" a woman, so to speak.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:37 AM
Gold Member
Gold Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
Let me ask you women a question..... Do you girls like "buff" guys?... OK... would you feel somewhat cheated to find out that the guy with the washboard abs and the muscular chest achieved that look with implants?.. What if medical science developed a "washboard" made out of silicone that could be implanted under a guys flab and could make him look buff... They have already perfected the muscle implants for the men with the "pigeon chest"... What's next?.... Schlong implants?....

Buff is ok but I have found that "buff"guys usually are...um.....lacking. but if a guy is buff it really doesn't matter how he got that way (man bolt-ons are ok)
Old 05-20-2004, 11:40 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

You think just buff is bad, try one that has been doing steriods. They might improve gym performance but man do they kill the other!
Old 05-20-2004, 11:41 AM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

There again, it's all personal choice.

Last edited by Ange; 05-20-2004 at 11:49 AM.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:46 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAngel
Buff is ok but I have found that "buff"guys usually are...um.....lacking. but if a guy is buff it really doesn't matter how he got that way (man bolt-ons are ok)
You mean to tell me some of these guys have little dicks?.... roflmao.....
Old 05-20-2004, 12:10 PM
Registered

My Boats: 98 Baja 36 Outlaw

A friend of mine dated a star football player from Oklahoma State when she was in College. Whats funny is this guy was one of those big muscle bound guys, who happened to take steriods to enhance his game. Well, according to her, his other game sure was lacking. Due to the steroids.

Havent heard about ab implants... I think thats pretty pathetic. Personally, looking good is only half the reward. The other half is the physical benefits of having the strength and stamina that comes with working out and being in shape.
Old 05-20-2004, 12:14 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

I just can't see doing something like that to myself. Crazy chit.