Like Tree0Likes

Can you believe this?

Old 05-26-2004, 09:32 PM

My Boats: looking
Default Re: Can you believe this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Washington
The smarter you are, the more stupid people you have to put up with!
I concur My name is bubba
Old 05-27-2004, 06:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: 2003 35 Executioner

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitchStellin
You should have said "It is people like you that raise my taxes and ins, both medical and liability, because you are an old worthless burden on society. All you do is take from the system and get sick and use Medicare. You drive too slow which carbons up your engine and gets bad gas mileage and all you do all day is fight change and progress with your AARP lobbyists and old decrepit friends." Then I would have kicked him too.
Good one Mitch (Worth Saying Twice)
Old 05-27-2004, 10:01 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2001 38Fountain

How about .. It's people like you who drive these Trucks that drive up gas..How about when you go to fill up and give them money for over 300 gallons they shut the system down at $50.00 each time, just to restart again and get more air in the tank... With the price of Fuel up and the limit so low on the pump credit, why do you think the station stops at $50 dollars in fuel.
I had to put my two cents in for a change, I get the stupid same questions-and they are by the older people 70 ish. Just yesterday I had the same old man when filling the boat and truck for this weekend- Where you in Sarasota... hahaah
Old 05-27-2004, 01:00 PM
Registered

My Boats: '77 Martini 7 Meter

Well, I'm 70ish; My boat runs 80ish; And I burn lots of gas cause I love to use it. Please don't be as ignorant as the old grump at the gas station and begin to classify people by what they enjoy, drive, or their age. Most young people that run fast boats are not jerks, (but a few are) and not everyone 70 or over is a useless, stupid, drain on society. I admit that I know a some that are but it's usually cause they LET themselves get old and tired and can't manage to do anything fun anymore. You gotta play if you want to stay young. Hell, tell him to get off your case and pick up a Rx of Viagara. --- Jer
Old 06-08-2004, 08:26 PM
Registered

You young whipper snappers outta be happy that you have boats to put gas into at all. In my day, we had to wait all day for a wind to get across the lake and also had to hike fifteen miles in the snow to go to school....and we liked it that way. You should respect us old farts or you young brats would be learning German or Japanese today. Got two bullets right in the keester at Normandy.
Old 06-09-2004, 06:18 AM
Registered

My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by challenger454
You should respect us old farts or you young brats would be learning German or Japanese today. Got two bullets right in the keester at Normandy.
We appreciate your efforts
Old 06-09-2004, 07:47 AM
ElDiablo206

Doesn't have to do with gasoline, but I was stopped at a 7-11 with my boat in tow when an elderly women approached me. She told me that I should sell my truck and my boat, buy a little car,and give the money to the church. I was like I work hard for what I own. and than she proceeds to tell me that I am gonna have a tough life now!! There are alot of weirdos out there!...just thought you guys would laugh about this one!