Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen >

Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

Notices

Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

Old 06-17-2004, 09:08 PM
SOX
Semper Fi
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

Nice pics thanks for sharing them with us!!
Old 06-17-2004, 09:28 PM
Registered

Default Re: Was driving around the ramps and marina's yesterday.... interesting things to be seen

Foul,

Thanks Philip
Old 06-17-2004, 09:31 PM
Registered

I thought Cary also, the windshield sure looks like it. Those enclosed trailers are awesome, never seen one at the ramp, never know if you see one on the road. I would think the floating boat would be too high for the trailer, they must winch it up quite a bit. We have 100s of lighthouses here, they almost tore this down but our twp bought it, stupid short sighted coast guard abandons it because there is another break wall past it with lights so they say tear it down so we don't have to pay for the maint, then the twp wanted to collect royalties on ALL pictures taken of it, that caused a ruckus like when they cut the trees down in the state park, the only shade, we stopped them before they got too far but they took many. IDIOTS, I am about 1/2 mile from it. Those are nice pics, was that magnum/cary at Duton? I'd like to swing by.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:23 PM
Registered

bass fishermen use them here, i would love to have 1.
Old 06-20-2004, 01:35 PM
Registered

I've never seen an enclosed boat trailer. news to me
Old 06-20-2004, 02:18 PM
My EX got the Sleekcraft
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Waterfoul
Then there was this boat a couple down from the Magnum. Nort's next boat? Note that it is for sale.
=
But where is the BIMINI??