Notices

Active Thunder

Old 07-28-2004, 11:55 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 30 Likes on 15 Posts
Default Re: Active Thunder

Originally Posted by CAP071
I just read my post again and I don't see where I said a Negative thing about A/T.

The factory can't be swamped with calls all day long? Guess you have to deal with that when you buy from a small shop with no support,For that matter a network of dealerships. But When you do have a problem I'd like to be able to call either a Dealer or the factory and then get support or a part I need.

All I said was have You looked at Sunsation boats. They are a Growing company with "Great Customer Service" And if I 'm going to spend my money I want to make sure I can get parts and service with out tracking down anyone for days or weeks.
CAP071, it depends on how you look at it, I felt you also were trying to say in a diplomatic way that A.T. customer service sucks, so look at Sunsation, meaning their cust. service is much better. Do you own a Sunsation yourself, or just know other people that do own their boats and are happy like the majority of people that own A.T.'s. It's all relative to that particular thread.
I went back on the A.T. thread and noticed you were on there quite a bit, I call a spade a spade, you might think your funny at times, and you can be, but some of your sarcastic remarks like "Is A.T. even building boats anymore", can get a few people in an uproar. There were a few other incidents, but I believe I made my point. Have a good day. Jeff Jassby
Old 07-28-2004, 12:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I owned or own a Checkmate, Baja, Formula, Sunsation, and A Rinker. Sunsation Did have Fantastic to Outstanding Customer Service.

"Is A.T. even building boats anymore", Was in NO WAY meant to be a sarcastic remark. That's why I don't like posts and e-mails because you can read a letter but never hear the person's tone of voice to realize " how" they are speaking. Because when I called there I got no answer and no reply from them. And the web site at that time had No boats listed as if it was a old site. And someone e-mailed me with issues they had, telling me to wait to purchase one. I asked That as a Question not as a Statement. I also know people with A/Ts' that are happy as hell. I myself would consider buying a A/T in the Future.

And if never stops raining here I may need to shortly
Old 07-28-2004, 12:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Like I said, you can be funny at times, and some humor at times is great to have, it really lightens things up on this board. I also agree, with out hearing the persons tone of voice, it's hard to understand the context that they are trying to portray. I just didn't notice any of these or these thats how I always tell if it's a joke. Have a good one

Last edited by JASSMAN; 07-28-2004 at 12:20 PM.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:27 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Did AT stop building the 25? I see its not on there website.
Old 07-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Best to my knowledge, yes. When I last looked at their website, I only saw 28, 33, 37's. Jeff
Old 07-28-2004, 01:28 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I may be going postal sooner then I think.
Old 07-28-2004, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey CAP , those AT guys stick together..... and us previous owners too

I think Jassman, Excursion, Todd all have valid points. I think if you read the posts a few times you'll see. I have never owned a Sunsation, and I'm sure their customer service is great, if you say so, but you can't take away anything from Pat. One man, 2 businesses, numerous employees, going around like a chicken with his head cut off (busy), and he does have customer service. Don't sweat the small stuff, and he'll catch up to you on the major items......
AND how did "Sunsation Boats" get into this AT thread???

Adam
Old 07-28-2004, 03:55 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

They still make 25 ATs.
Old 07-28-2004, 04:20 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Pat just sent me an email, the 25 is back. Go to OSO A.T. owners forum.
Old 07-29-2004, 07:23 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Give Capo a break (he's a overpayed postal employee in Phila.) As for AT....I have 250+ hours of Chesapeake Bay confused water on my 1999 25 AT. Not a problem!!! I did have some gauge issues when I bought the boat home from FLA. in '99 and Pat handled them right away. Read some of my posts in the AT forum.....you'll see another satisfied customer!!

Quick Reply: Active Thunder

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.