Notices

Fever Mike-Concept-Lightning Bay Marine

Old 08-20-2004, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Re: Fever Mike-Concept-Lightning Bay Marine

Originally Posted by Fever Mike
great, honest and clean respectable service work.
When you find that Mike, let me know...because I haven't yet.
Old 08-20-2004, 09:18 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Baja Daze
I never understood why it's so goddamned difficult for some mechanics to lay down some kind of cloth before they work.

That sucks.
Me neither.

FEVER, wonder if any way a guy could air-brush (fine pin-point) your stiching on upholstery?

There's gotta be something to remove that.
Old 08-20-2004, 11:56 AM
Registered

Mike, Lightning knows your persona and how ballistic you would get if he returned a boat dirty to you; how can you be so sure that your marina did not leave this boat a mess? I realize that you have had some issues like the water in your fuel tank; this was not Lightning's fault, it has happened to several of us when fueling up and getting the bottom of the tank, and it was taken care of at no expense to you; that bill was shared by Concept and Lightning and I know our share was $400.00. Your GPS was replaced. You are quick to direct anger and a post like this could hurt Lightning's business. I have seen them only try to help and have no other complaints from Concept owners about his dealership. Please rethink your position here, I don't know another dealer that would loan you a trailer for a 36' boat for free so you could go to a poker run.
Old 08-20-2004, 12:30 PM
Registered

In response to Mr Carter's thread regarding out service:

Mr Carter chooses to tell one side of the story, In no way did Lightning Bay Performance Marine ever break his steering. From the first time we have had to deal with his marina they have been a problem, unfortuately Mr Carter does not realize their lack of professionalism.

It's not worth revisiting every detail of Mr Carter's selfish & unprofessional thread. Lightning Bay Performance Marine has gone beyond the call of duty to please Mr Carter He is just one of those customers whom no matter what you do, you can't win. If anyone questions our ability to service a customer, they can call me directly at 727-578-0880 and I will provide them as many references as they need. Anyone who really knows me would agree that I have good ethics. And anyone who know Mr Carter knows he has been kicked off this site before for his antics.

As for BajaDaze.....that comes as a surprise since we only worked on his boat once over a year ago. It was warranty work and a few misc. other things. What is contradicting here is I received a phone call and email thanking us for the excellent work. I guess he just felt like he needed to jump on the band wagon and thought he would have fun trying to defame someone's business and lively hood.

I will say again, there are two side to every story, Mr Carter's is different from ours. I am always available and will always listen and try to resolve a customers complaint. We have a goood track record will ALL of our customers and suppliers. Thank you for the support from our true customers.

Michael Flanigan
Old 08-20-2004, 01:27 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Mr. Flanigan,
Actually, I have never complained about your service on OSO, ever! This is the first time it has ever come up, and as you can see it was not my posting, so your bandwagon theory holds no water. All I had was a conversation with Mike about my experiences. You can draw your own conclusions about what was said, you know what happened.

And yes I did thank you(and still do) for finally fixing my problems, after that mechanic of yours had quit twice, but that's another story...

Indeed, my boat also looked like hell after the work was done, so that is one area where there could be some improvement.
Old 08-20-2004, 01:28 PM
Registered

Sounds like another post that has three sides to the story. Please take your dirty laundry behind closed doors and work it out.

Thank you

Thread Closed.