Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! >

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Notices

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Old 08-25-2004, 05:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Hey Stinkywater!

Oh and I apologize in advance
Old 08-25-2004, 05:13 PM
packinair

Originally Posted by Allan4
.tell Packin to Come Get Some..... (like he needs any urging)
So, my little Ladyboy wiggles his soon-to-be-castrated testicles around in mock-bravado display...or is this your way of flirting with me? Last time we had a call-out around a year ago, I left what little remained of your credibility splattered all over OSO along with several of your internal organs and the contents of your make-up bag.you then went to hide at a sheep with Traviss after the having your asses handed to you.

Good ol' Allen4, An idiot of the first rank and the poster child of village idiots everywhere and the only man to ever manage to get his tongue stuck to the inside of a freezer while cleaning a cooker, displayed his impressive ability to say incredibly stupid things as soon as he learned to speak. Through constant practice coupled with natural talent, he has perfected the craft of saying stupid things to the level of an art form that only botched lobotomy patients and those suffering from gangrene of the brain stem can come close to equalling.I fail to comprehend how you can continue to screw with me or even function on any level with an IQ that is three degrees below whale sperm.

Bring it on, Sister

Old 08-25-2004, 05:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Packin that took you what, a day and a half to write?
Old 08-25-2004, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wanna hear Puder speak!
Old 08-25-2004, 06:01 PM
Sun, sand and sea!
Gold Member

You guys are a riot. I am getting such an education here....
Old 08-25-2004, 07:11 PM
Registered

I wanna hear Puder speak!

ELLEAN FOURE IES A PUZT!

sorry Puder, had to
Old 08-26-2004, 12:02 PM
Allan4

Packinair, Sorry you had to use up 12 hours of you life to research the content of you post. It is blatantly obvious to all involved that you were dropped at birth and kicked repeatedly by the doctors, nursing staff and the cabbie your mother hired to pose as Daddy for 3 hours on April Fools Day (your b-day). Perhaps that is why you look like a cross between an intoxicated muskrat and the inside of a port-o-let that was turned upside down. I guess you are just angry that you still ride your 3 balled donkey to the supermarket to pick up corn tortillas and dog meat.

Besides, you forget I have seen you drive a boat....you drive with the dexterity of a blind Sudanese on a unicycle during the running of the bulls.....which.....I could over look if you had not told me you like to "have grown men piss and crap on you"

To each his own, I always say, just please quit calling me asking me if you can paint my address on the curb for $5....you just painted it last week for 25 cents and a bag of peanuts....

As Paul Harvery would say......GOOD DAY!!

Old 08-26-2004, 12:39 PM
Registered

Besides, you forget I have seen you drive a boat....you drive with the dexterity of a blind Sudanese on a unicycle during the running of the bulls.....

um ya OK well I'm gonna leave out all the **** that makes no sense that you find humerous and just say that I bet Packin has logged more hours of seat time in a boat this season than you have PUTZ!
Old 08-26-2004, 12:43 PM
Allan4

Bet not jerky...he's been broke more than I have...HAHA!!

Old 08-26-2004, 12:45 PM
Registered

Ellen my old hockey helmet wearing, window licking, short bus riding, chum of mine,, I would't be to hard on ol'e thrilless-seeker, it took nearly 22 hours for your simple mind to look up enough big words in the official sheep hearders guide to come up with a come-back of your own,, as feeble as an attempt it was, you would have been better off hitting him with your purse, if you really wanted to throw the smack down..

Last edited by Chris288; 08-26-2004 at 12:53 PM.

Quick Reply: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.