Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know! >

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Notices

Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Old 08-25-2004, 03:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

ok I have herd the words dongfarmer, ballcage, mustardfarmer, I am still waiting on bagphlem, and after that I think that just about sums up your large vocabulary. and whats this about not having any time??? who ya tryin to kid? the last I knew you were spending all day every day in michigan out sailing on a lake with your friends from the Neverland Ranch and coming in the house from time to time to have mommy change your diaper, wipe the seagull poop off of your mouth, and refill your sippy cup with Colt 45. after that its out to the sandbox to dig for cat turds becase youre suddenly in the mood for a morning snack, after getting all hot and sweaty he decided its off to the marina porta ****ter for a afternoon swim.

man I guess you have been busy

PUTZ!
Old 08-25-2004, 03:09 PM
Allan4

Chris, my freind............don't do it.......

Actually, I gotta run, no time to slam you right now...hehehe....not now that is....

Old 08-25-2004, 03:19 PM
Neno the mind boggler
VIP Member

Received 271 Likes on 96 Posts

get yer stories straight Putz . . .it was 4 pints of MadDog 20/20 and a 1974 GremlinX with the optional Levis interior, you still got that parts car or is it still in the repo lot after you faulted on the $18.00 loan you had for it . . . . . yea that was a good nickname but it just came naturally talking about you

ahhh good times. . . good times
08 OPA High Points Champion
10 OPA Class 1 National Champion ( happy now Ed! )
Old 08-25-2004, 03:23 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Yo Allan...Hot Metts, eh? Damn, now I'm insulted...You better put down the Boons Hill Farm wine, before you strain your groin again...it's also affecting your judgement some I see. Next thing you know you'll be reminiscing again about that one time at felatio camp that you spent the weekend with thrillseeker. Let's not rehash those harsh memories.

And Chris, I didn't realize you had such a fascination...that stuff was a gift for Allan, you should have said you wanted your own Graig/KY/Borgnine lover kit, I would have gotten one for you too. It would have been a perfect compliment to your library of "Small Mammel, Homo-Erotic Pleasures for Dummies" books...:
Old 08-25-2004, 03:27 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Can't believe this thread is still up on the Gen. Disc. section..... leave it to Putzy to get it moved though... seems he has a knack for getting threads moved and or "poofed." So, in other words.... Alan4... you can read, but don't type!! If you wanna type something... get puder to do it for you, then we can ignore it/not read it/try and figure it out.

There, maybe we can get puder involved here too......
Old 08-25-2004, 03:28 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Hey, what's wrong with Boones Farm?????
Old 08-25-2004, 03:30 PM
Registered

Nick, I understand you killed a lot of what little brain cells you had left after Allan left you and you were found with that gas mask and tube up your bung,, but you got me confused with one of your male lovers,, That mamal book was for team Baja,, you should have remembered that since you personally travel around and demonstrate every move in the book to perspective lovers, to see if they qualify for Nick Naughty times safari.. You know, the one where guys in pink leopard print swing from ceiling hooks and you have your way with them ??
Old 08-25-2004, 03:32 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Boons Farm and "Hey Yaw'll, Watch this" accidents are usually found in close proximity to eachother.
Old 08-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Gone Fishin'
Charter Member

Originally Posted by Baja Daze

Boons Farm and "Hey Yaw'll, Watch this" accidents are usually found in close proximity to eachother.
Yeah, so????
Old 08-25-2004, 03:38 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Now they even confiscated your hermaphrodite beanie baby collection...what a shame.
Roflmao.... you guys are too funny..... ... don't make me wish I that I posted the question....

Quick Reply: Why is Allen4 a putz?..... Enquiring minds want to know!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.