Notices

cigarette's new 39

Old 10-06-2004, 07:52 PM
RHC
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile Re: cigarette's new 39

Jeff Cropper:: Your outa line Bud,,, and your comments are rude and uncalled for,,

Nauti Kitty:: Any time your in Town,,, The first ones on me,,,, I too would like to see the Better Mouse Trap (Bravo)

As for the new Cig:: Its Great,, I like the numbers,, but I would like to see them in the real world,,, IE: A full load of gear,, enough fuel for the day,, and Four of my nearest and dearest friends with all there Chit,, if ya know what I mean,,, I still like the Old Gun Better,,, but ,, sure like the numbers on the new stuff,,,

and last of all: I think Phils support of Poker Runs is good for his business, and thats cool ,,, However ,, I was there when the Cigs called out WW,,, and Guys it only lasted a 1/4 mile and that big Ugly Yeller Turd was so far out in front that the Gladiator turned east and went for a cruise . end of Story::

RHC
Old 10-06-2004, 08:25 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Re: cigarette's new 39

Great boat. I am glad to see that Cig is trying to be a little ingenious and get back into the game with outerlimits and Nortech. 101 is great but how does it handle.

I am also glad to see so many who are concerned and positively commenting in favor of Cigarette. Even though at his point I feel Cig has lost some ground in the race it is still the ICON/LEGEND of the the offshore world of deep "V's".

Go get em Skip. And keep those great packages/layouts coming Phil!

Sorry Fountain, you will always be at least #3 behind Nortech, or was that #4 behind outerlimits, or #5 behind whoever. Reggie, you can stick a rocket up a cow's A@@ and make it go to the moon, it does not put it in the class of the aforementioned boats. Sorry, I had to say that after 5 vodkas.
Old 10-06-2004, 08:28 PM
Registered

Smile Re: cigarette's new 39

I think everbody needs to get out and go boating. I think some of you guys take this S**t to seriously. Just be happy we all can afford boats and play with them a few times out of the year
Old 10-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Registered

Default Re: cigarette's new 39

Jeff Cropper,
Your location says, "IN THE BILGE", you must be that nasty sh!t that is floating in the bilge of them refugee boats that come over from Cuba ,no offense to my Cuban friends intended. It's been a long time since I got riled up on here, but you don't talk about my friend and his wife that way without repercussion. WW was just voiceing his opinion on the drive option on a heavy boat that is sure to break. I love all boats except the ones with sail power. I'll be VERY PROUD to stand next to WW and his wife, Nauti Kitty, Steve David, Steve Shuble, Mark McManus, Bobby Saccenti, Mark Adams, Rob Shin, Tony & Mona Mendoza, Carl & Tammy Hansen, Tommy & Kate @ CHIEF ENGINES, Matt @ TNT, JT @ TNT, and numerous others, and to be able to call ALL these people my freinds. It seems as you are giving ZUL the same negative press that cashbrain was giving to APACHE. And PLEASE turn off your computer.
Robert
Old 10-06-2004, 09:19 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by expresscat39
Sorry Fountain, you will always be at least #3 behind Nortech, or was that #4 behind outerlimits, or #5 behind whoever. Reggie, you can stick a rocket up a cow's A@@ and make it go to the moon, it does not put it in the class of the aforementioned boats. Sorry, I had to say that after 5 vodkas.

Tell it like it is brudda!!!
Old 10-06-2004, 09:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

It's simple there are those who have broken a bravo(or several) and those who will!!
Old 10-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Registered

I agree the gap needs to be filled because larger heavier boats with moderate hp(600-800) will break Bravos but #6's are overkill, but as a boat builder you want to stick with a warrantied package from one manufacturer.

Beau
Old 10-06-2004, 09:40 PM
Registered

One more note, there other factors to drive rating other than horsepower such as torque and hull weight. Horsepower doesn't cause breakage torque does.
Old 10-07-2004, 01:51 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ok Guys
Lets stop all the bullsh*t
Lets go for a boat ride & have some beers and find something else to talk about.

This trend got way out of hand.

I think these are the best set of drives on the market today

Rick OSG
Attached Thumbnails cigarette's new 39-ciglady2.jpg  

Last edited by ONESICKGLADIATOR; 10-07-2004 at 01:57 AM.
Old 10-07-2004, 07:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
Hey, Hey, Hey, I was an a$$hole way before I bought a Cigarette.
Sweet dude, I own an old POS and I'm a$$hole, I was just checking!

Quick Reply: cigarette's new 39

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.