Notices

lAKE MURRAY CHECK IN CALL

Old 11-06-2004, 09:08 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: lAKE MURRAY CHECK IN CALL

Originally Posted by superwrench0166
eliminator daytona 33' canopied the boat you saw i think is that raceing boat which runs mainly offshore i have seen it alot
I bet I know who bought that
Old 11-07-2004, 08:06 AM
Registered

well as far as i know it still hasnt actually been ordered as of yett still trying to finalize engine and drive choices very possible may have a screaming eagle down each side not sure yett just one of the ideas
Old 11-08-2004, 08:38 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by clearcut3
Is it a 32' Skater with SSM #6's on the back

I saw a solid white tunnel going through Chapin a couple of weeks ago. I didn't get a good look at it but it looked like a Skater from a distance. I could definitely make out the #6's on the back though...it's hard to miss those things

Who bought it
Michael,
Ken saw Bud Brown out driving it a couple of weeks ago. Bud's working on it and he told Ken it belongs to a gentleman on Lake Hartwell (or maybe it was Norman). I saw it at the golf cart place in Ballentine...it's a beautiful boat!
Old 11-08-2004, 09:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by superwrench0166
well as far as i know it still hasnt actually been ordered as of yett still trying to finalize engine and drive choices very possible may have a screaming eagle down each side not sure yett just one of the ideas

Does your boss know you're posting this on here!?! He said he may want it to be a suprise.

Just yanking your chain, Harold

Cat
(Owner of Kentek)

Last edited by Sunrise Girl; 11-08-2004 at 10:16 AM.
Old 11-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Michael,
Ken saw Bud Brown out driving it a couple of weeks ago. Bud's working on it and he told Ken it belongs to a gentleman on Lake Hartwell (or maybe it was Norman). I saw it at the golf cart place in Ballentine...it's a beautiful boat!
I thought Bud may be working on it but wasn't sure.

I guess the person who is thinking about the eliminator is exactly who I thought . With the lake back up it will be hard to resist biting the bullet and making a purchase.
Old 11-08-2004, 03:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Does your boss know you're posting this on here!?! He said he may want it to be a suprise.

Just yanking your chain, Harold

Cat
(Owner of Kentek)
The surprise would be if he ever took the boat out an actually ran it!
Old 11-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Registered

thats cute man under his wifes name and i will not comment on the takeing it out and running it there is a big white cat that gets all over that does belong to J D buyryder or however you spell it i seen it up close very fast guy said its mainly race though now i finnaly see where ken hides so you gonna sell that old scarab or not hope your not afraid of being stung by a ray
Old 11-08-2004, 05:48 PM
Registered

Superwrench,

This is NOT Ken...he has his own name and doesn't have to hide under mine. BTW, he's out of town and hasn't even read/seen these posts.

As for the "old Scarab" I think it can handle it's own with these under the hatch!

~Cat (the wife)
Attached Images  
Old 11-09-2004, 05:47 PM
Registered

sorry i appoligize figured he would be only one to know my name on here till i found out you called thinking it was a certain person and yes i have seen whats under the hatch i been to your house just ask you know who if your in doubt if you think i cant make something run faster ask him who does all of his wrenching and you will understand also ask ken who is always stiring up stuff its alot easier to make 20 ft run over 86 then it is to push 34 ft but i have no reason to even try to my boat was bought to enjoy the lake and water ski behind and now since i you probably dont liek my coments about your boat which is a very pretty boat and quite fast i guess i better steer clear but i am sure you will eventually run into me just look for a tall skinny guy with long black hair then you will know who to laugh at cause i have a lil boat by the way hows the suburban doing
Old 11-09-2004, 07:30 PM
Registered

Superwrench,
It's all good! I was just yanking your chain and posting what your boss man said to post...haha!!

Please don't ever think you're not welcomed here...because you always are! And as far as your boat, it doesn't matter what you have! Be proud of what you have and enjoy it!

P.S. Ken just got home and he's getting a kick out of this!

Quick Reply: lAKE MURRAY CHECK IN CALL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.