Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info??? >

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Notices

36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Old 12-02-2004, 06:16 AM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts
Default Re: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

The thing about an Apache is that they are very high profile boats. Folks who are interested in Apaches usually keep track of them closely---especially ones that are for sale/on the market . Hopefully, any prospective buyer that may come along will do his homework thoroughly before buying this Apache---especially from this particular seller/owner.

Last edited by KAAMA; 12-02-2004 at 06:19 AM.
Old 12-02-2004, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The kicker is that big piece of gel/glass that is flaked off the side.. YOU KNOW it had to get tweaked pretty good to do something like that !! And the owner and witnesses say it barrel rolled end for end .. Yet this guy swears there is no structural damage... GET REAL
Old 12-03-2004, 08:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by hotboat 11
why dont all you oso dectives call oso and ask them who all of those screen names you think iam are i only have one screen name the others are not mine iam the person you all keep describing in the thread and kaam i ve talked to you before and dont have a clue either i have no idea who the guy is that you were talking to about (my active thunder) why dont you check with oso they will tell you and for all of your information the new owner of the apache is very happy with it he agreed with me there was no structural damage like i advertised on my ad on ebay like i said before i dont bull s--- anyone guys like the one who drove the apache last is why our boat insurance is so high like i said before iam not the one who started all this bull s---- i was just being honest and all you in your boat gang just started after me i left person message for all of you seems no one wants to talk to me face to face just alot of bull s----
Damn, all that in one sentence! Impressive, though you might want to hit this site when you're done selling non-damaged boats that have barrel-rolled several times at triple digit speeds.
Old 12-03-2004, 08:54 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

why dont all you oso dectives call oso and ask them who all of those screen names you think iam are i only have one screen name the others are not mine iam the person you all keep describing in the thread and kaam i ve talked to you before and dont have a clue either i have no idea who the guy is that you were talking to about (my active thunder) why dont you check with oso they will tell you and for all of your information the new owner of the apache is very happy with it he agreed with me there was no structural damage like i advertised on my ad on ebay like i said before i dont bull s--- anyone guys like the one who drove the apache last is why our boat insurance is so high like i said before iam not the one who started all this bull s---- i was just being honest and all you in your boat gang just started after me i left person message for all of you seems no one wants to talk to me face to face just alot of bull s----
Don't post when your drunk, you sound like an idiot.
Old 12-03-2004, 09:30 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

hotboat 11

Is the new owner an OSO guy?
Thanks
Old 12-04-2004, 06:04 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

hotboat 11,
The way you worded your ad on ebay was disrespectfull to the previous owner. You were not there to see it happen NOR do you know Fred. I have never met either of you but if I had a choice I'd put my money, hands down on Fred. As the phrase is said "would you buy a used car off this man" Fred YES-you NO!
Old 12-04-2004, 06:15 AM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

suck this suck this
See what I mean.
Old 12-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Registered

What rock did this guy crawl from underneath???
Old 12-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Registered

Received 78 Likes on 47 Posts

Hotboat 11,

Yep---I could be wrong, but if you have a good reputation down there in your area with everyone then that's great, but I think one would have to say that it's your attitude towards everyone here and the way you come across on this thread. I guess that's what makes me and others highly suspicious of you.

People get ripped off badly enough as it is. This website is here to help protect folks from bad business vermin. That you should be greatful for----that is of course unless you are one of those vermin!
Old 12-04-2004, 07:24 PM
Registered

Fred dont pay any attention to this putz. Thanks for the waverunner thing, i think its getting winterized this week, Mike said he needed to get the price from you though, did u speak to him? Hows business been? Panther where did u get that picture? i think thats my old topgun, do u have a pic of the graphics? what happened to it? i hope its not mine

Quick Reply: 36 apache 4 sale sank in OK any info???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.