Notices

Scott Summeral

Old 11-30-2004, 09:03 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Scott Summeral

here are the FACTS. first, i was talking to the owner of this boat when the boat was 4 sale by owner. in the original conversation the owner, which is a woman, she told me that the boat did need some repairs and that they would fix the boat before they sold it. GREAT.here is were the problem is; the owners son got TRES MARTIN involved in the deal. WHICH WAS OK, but the problem now is that the owner must pay to fix the boat and also pay the broker fee. when the owner found out the cost of the repairs and the brokers fee; she call and said they could not pay both to fix the boat and pay TRES. she, the owner, say just buy the boat through me and not TRES. note. i was exempt from the contract per the owner because i had talked to them first. but, i told her that TRES would not go for this. so i called TRES and told him about the conversation with the owner about buying the boat direct from the owner. TRES SAID AND I QUOTE, IF YOU BUY THIS BOAT DIRECT FROM THE OWNER I WILL MAKE THE BOAT DISAPPEAR. end of quote. this is why i walked on this boat. this was a no win situation for anybody. i will add that the survey should not been completed until the boat was repaired and a sea trial was done. which neither were done. also this happen last february not june. i have talked to ed and we will try to get this matter resolved.
Old 11-30-2004, 09:25 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

Thanks for posting your side of the story Scott. Here are a few questions for ya:

1. Did you order the survey to be performed or did Tres ?
2. Did you have a signed contract on the boat pending sea trial or survey ?
Old 11-30-2004, 09:32 AM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

this long for a response
Old 11-30-2004, 09:56 AM
Registered

Like they say, there are two sides to every story and then there's the truth... Given some people's attitude, I would have walked also. Had I orederd the survey and have had this take place I would be pretty pissed too, but I certainly wouldn't have stiffed the survey guy...

Last edited by Chris288; 11-30-2004 at 09:59 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:11 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by scottsumrall
here are the FACTS. first, i was talking to the owner of this boat when the boat was 4 sale by owner. in the original conversation the owner, which is a woman, she told me that the boat did need some repairs and that they would fix the boat before they sold it. GREAT.here is were the problem is; the owners son got TRES MARTIN involved in the deal. WHICH WAS OK, but the problem now is that the owner must pay to fix the boat and also pay the broker fee. when the owner found out the cost of the repairs and the brokers fee; she call and said they could not pay both to fix the boat and pay TRES. she, the owner, say just buy the boat through me and not TRES. note. i was exempt from the contract per the owner because i had talked to them first. but, i told her that TRES would not go for this. so i called TRES and told him about the conversation with the owner about buying the boat direct from the owner. TRES SAID AND I QUOTE, IF YOU BUY THIS BOAT DIRECT FROM THE OWNER I WILL MAKE THE BOAT DISAPPEAR. end of quote. this is why i walked on this boat. this was a no win situation for anybody. i will add that the survey should not been completed until the boat was repaired and a sea trial was done. which neither were done. also this happen last february not june. i have talked to ed and we will try to get this matter resolved.
SCOT YOU F$%%$ing LYING SACK OF SH&T!!!! First off, I have a signed listing aggreement with the owner of the boat, Scott was trying to make a deal butting me out. So we all came to an agreement where everyone one would be happy. Scott calls me 20 time a day saying he needed a survey for his bank to get the financing, I told him call Ed. Ed surveys the boat, ED tells Scott the manifolds are in poor shape and other small items , then Scott changes his mind to not buy, I called the seller and said buyer backed out of the deal because of the exhaust, seller aggrees to replace all exhaust, and scott still backs out. Later after dodging ED COZZI for 2 months, Scott calls me and ask for the customer phone # ,,,,The seller calls me and says This Scott guy is trying to sell him a survey for 450 bucks!!!! Scott You change stories so much it unreal,You call here several times make deals on boats then back out. Truth is you made your choice not to buy the boat based on the survey, Then you call me yestday to ask me to pay for 1/2 of it??????? I did not need bank financing you did .... PAY UP!!!!! You cheap chisling PR*ck!!!!!

Last edited by Tres; 11-30-2004 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-30-2004, 10:15 AM
Registered

We have tried to resolve this matter for several months But Scott says I never got a bill, then says I never got the survey, then he says I gave the bill to my sec to pay, YOU LIE YOU LIE!!!!!!!!!!! The whole story you wrote is total fabrication ,,,, JUST ASK ED COZZI!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 10:57 AM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

I've known Ed for 20 years, very honerable.
Tres Martain's reputation is impeckable.
In my opinion you need to pay your bill SCOTT !

Lucky Strike
Old 11-30-2004, 10:59 AM
Registered

Its rare I get that mad but this deal is about ED COZZI and Scoot, dealing with Scott is flat out exhausting. You order a survey, you pay for it.!!!
Old 11-30-2004, 11:06 AM
Registered

Location: Brussels, Ont. CAN. Landlocked between Lake Huron, Ontario and Erie

Amen.
Old 11-30-2004, 11:09 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Attached Thumbnails Scott Summeral-pd09.jpg  

Quick Reply: Scott Summeral

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.