Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Ripped Off Again, my NATIONAL MARINE STORY!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/91383-ripped-off-again-my-national-marine-story.html)

jtmiller02 11-29-2004 09:54 PM

Re: Ripped Off Again, my NATIONAL MARINE STORY!!!

Greg,

I give you a lot of credit for not killing anyone. I have a few insurance companies and one ******* that owe me a pretty large sum, but you definately have me beat by a long shot. I still hold out hope that I'll get the $ eventually, but nothing sucks worse than having your good name damaged and your savings completely wiped out by some *******.

Cash Bar 11-29-2004 10:20 PM

Thanks for the thoughts. All of the legals are in the hands of a lawyer. I'm not just throwing in the towel.

105, I wasn't a 585 FICO, but I'm not a 750 either. I believe there was some real shady deals being brokered by National. I can afford the boat, but other stories I heard I'm not sure about the people.

Actually, the lawyers don't think I should tell this story quite yet. I am just too pissed to sit here quietly any longer.

Greg

dreamer 11-29-2004 10:25 PM

why dont we thow a party during the miami boat show with bill as the guest of honor!!! then we can get out the oso bat!!! remember the baracks scene in full metal jacket? every body gets a turn!!!

Jonas 11-29-2004 10:26 PM

this whole thing is absolutly insane,,. this guy is gonna get rung out,,, u just cant do this to people... someone will f-kin snap and ace the f-k..
if it was me i dont know if i could contain,, i would go nutty..
at some point it aint just the money anymore u are f-kin with my life my families life and u are gonna be DONE>>
oh it makes me soo freakinmad..
it not only ruines it for other dealers who we hope are legit.. seem to be far and few between,,, i hate to say we need to get it regulated but it think the best way is some gas matches and couple of bats.. U were in business!
its bs the banks should definatly take the hit here not the customer,,
sue the banks too... screw em all class action everyone get together pool the attorney costs and ram em.. if a bank let them slap a lien on top of another they should freakin eat it they didnt do thier job.. title search ?? hmm too easy or are they in on it.. prob the latter..

offshore score 11-29-2004 10:28 PM

When I gave it back it would have had 2 350ci,s and alpha 1,1 and no trailor!!!

Jonas 11-29-2004 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by offshore score
When I gave it back it would have had 2 350ci,s and alpha 1,1 and no trailor!!!

they wouldnt have got it back the freakin bellows went bad and if sunk somehow and insurance can deal with it.

Sean H 11-29-2004 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Jonas
they wouldnt have got it back the freakin bellows went bad and if sunk somehow and insurance can deal with it.

that is being too nice, i would give it back stripped to the hull and sitting on the ground in the banks parking lot... maybe then they will start to see the problem with what they are doing.... did i mention i would set it a blaze too.... :mad:

Cash Bar 11-29-2004 10:37 PM

I really considered all of the above, but the owner was in the same mess with his "new" Cigarette. I really didn't figure screwing him with his bank was gonna make me feel any better.

Now, NM, Bill, and the banks can all BLOW ME. I'm not done with this. I just wanna see the "good" side of this industry for ONCE!

KAAMA 11-29-2004 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
:mad:

I've been trying to hold it in, but I can't I'm pizzed off! Greg

Brother, how I DO feel your pain. I may not have been taken as bad as you have, but as old Foghorn Leghorn would say;

"Boy---I...I say boy, I shor know what....I say, I shor know what yor talkin' bout Son!" :(

Cash Bar 11-29-2004 11:03 PM

Sorry to hear Kaama. There are a lot of us.
I just wanna get it out so I feel like I'm doing something. I've(and a few others it seems) kept it quiet for so long I'm afraid I won't ever tell it all.