Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Chemo Sucks! Crappy Christmas present. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/93058-chemo-sucks-crappy-christmas-present.html)

Edward R. Cozzi 12-23-2004 07:21 PM

Re: Chemo Sucks! Crappy Christmas present.

Originally Posted by R Addiction
You and your father are in our thoughts.

I wish I could but I lost my father 31 years ago to a heart attack. Think about him on a daily if not hourly basis. :)

Boy, did your post hit home. Lost my dad in August of 1986 and it is still the worst day of my life.
I started telling him at the end of every phone conversation that I loved him for about a year before he died. It was awkward at first, but it got easier as time went on. Glad I did it.
Wish I could tell him one more time.

Dyno: Your pop is in my prayers.

candyman35 12-23-2004 07:34 PM

Don,
We will keep your Dad in our prayers.
Dan & Vicki

RedDog382 12-23-2004 07:36 PM

Dyno,

Still have you and your dad in my thoughts. Hope you have a good Christmas together. Give me a ring if you need anything!

Chris

Crazyhorse 12-23-2004 08:32 PM

Don, I'm here if you need me. Call anytime, day or night. Dave

Tempest38 12-23-2004 08:58 PM

Dyno,
Your Dad, Your family, and his medical staff are in my thoughts and Prayers. I'm pullin' for all of ya.
Don

gdfatha 12-23-2004 09:10 PM

You and your dad are in our prayers..

Audiofn 12-23-2004 09:15 PM

Dyno I am very sorry that you and he have to go through that and for the delay. I am sure that he will get through it and don't forget that you still have time to spend with him now....

Jon

MitchStellin 12-23-2004 09:22 PM

Hang in there Don, cherish these Holidays, as I know you will, and we will all keep your Family in our prayers. Happy Holidays to You and Yours.

dyno 12-24-2004 09:47 AM

Going there now he had a rough night.....nothing a 3 year old Grand daughter cant fix!! He's convinced himself that its his last Christmas....got to talk him back into a fighting spirit.

Waterfoul 12-24-2004 10:37 AM

Dang Don, he just can't get a break. Tell him I said hi and that I hope he feels better soon.

You might want to check into that chemo in Florida thing mentioned above.... there are doctors in every town... shouldn't have to stay here if you ask me. The trip down might be a struggle, but maybe it would be worth it???

Mike